1. Basile, A., Acetic acids: Chemical Properties, Production and Applications2003: Nova Science.
2. Sawyer, C.N., P.L. McCarty and G.F. Parkin, 2003. Chemistry for environmental engineering and science.
3. Daifullah, A., B. Girgis and H. Gad, 2003. Utilization of agro-residues (rice husk) in small waste water treatment plans. Materials letters, 57(11): 1723-1731.
4. Reinoso, H.M.a.F.R., Activated carbon2007: Elsevier Ltd.
5. Ilaboya, I., E. Oti, G. Ekoh, L. Umukoro and A. Ibiam, 2013. Performance of activated carbon from cassava peels for the treatment of effluent wastewater. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment, 4(4): 361-370.
6. Mohammad, Y., E. Shaibu-Imodagbe, S. Igboro, A. Giwa and C. Okuofu, 2014. Adsorption of phenol from refinery wastewater using rice husk activated carbon. Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment, 5(4): 393-399.
7. P. Chaithra, K.H.a.J.I.B., 2016. An Investigation on the Attack of Dye Species on Freshly Synthesized and Characterized Activated Carbon from Cocoa pod. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment, 7(4): 350 - 358.
8. Mahmoudi, K., N. Hamdi and E. Srasra, 2014. Preparation and characterization of activated carbon from date pits by chemical activation with zinc chloride for methyl orange adsorption. J. Mater. Environ. Sci, 5(6): 1758-1769.
9. Srinivasan, T. and G. Vijayalakshmi, 2011. Biomanagement of banana leaf waste through microbial technology. Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences, 1(7): 126-128.
10. Sugumaran, P., V.P. Susan, P. Ravichandran and S. Seshadri, 2012. Production and characterization of activated carbon from banana empty fruit bunch and Delonix regia fruit pod. Journal of Sustainable Energy & Environment, 3(3): 125-132.
11. Abdullah, N., F. Sulaiman, M.A. Miskam and R.M. Taib, 2014. Characterization of banana (Musa spp.) pseudo-stem and fruit-bunch-stem as a potential renewable energy resource. International Journal of Biological, Veterinary, Agricultural and Food Engineering, 8(8): 712-716.
12. Ramakrishnan, K. and C. Namasivayam, 2011. Zinc chloride-activated jatropha husk carbon for removal of phenol from water by adsorption: equilibrium and kinetic studies. Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, 93(6): 1111-1122.
13. P. Chaithra and J.I. Bhat, P.l.c., 2016. Its characterization and capacity as an adsorbent towards H+. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 8(8): 706-715.
14. Prahas, D., Y. Kartika, N. Indraswati and S. Ismadji, 2008. Activated carbon from jackfruit peel waste by H 3 PO 4 chemical activation: pore structure and surface chemistry characterization. Chemical Engineering Journal, 140(1): 32-42.
15. Khan, Z.R., M.S. Khan, M. Zulfequar and M.S. Khan, 2011. Optical and structural properties of ZnO thin films fabricated by sol-gel method. Materials Sciences and applications, 2(05): 340.
16. Xiao, L.-P., Z.-J. Sun, Z.-J. Shi, F. Xu and R.-C. Sun, 2011. Impact of hot compressed water pretreatment on the structural changes of woody biomass for bioethanol production. BioResources, 6(2): 1576-1598.
17. Lehninger, A., Glycolysis: a central pathway of glucose catabolism. Principles of biochemistry, 1984, Worth Publishers, New York.
18. Prabakaran, R. and S. Arivoli, 2012. Thermodynamic and isotherm analysis on the removal of malachite green dye using thespesia populnea bark. Journal of Chemistry, 9(4): 2575-2588.
19. Sawasdee, S. and P. Watcharabundit, 2015. Equilibrium, Kinetics and Thermodynamic of Dye Adsorption by Low--Cost Adsorbents. International Journal of Chemical Engineering and Applications, 6(6): 444.
20. Harish, R.C.G.a.C.M., 1982. Adsorption and Phase rule. Goel.
21. Zhang, H., Y. Wang, P. Bai, X. Guo and X. Ni, 2015. Adsorptive separation of acetic acid from dilute aqueous solutions: adsorption kinetic, isotherms, and thermodynamic studies. Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 61(1): 213-219.
22. Karaoğlu, M.H., Ş. Zor and M. Uğurlu, 2010. Biosorption of Cr (III) from solutions using vineyard pruning waste. Chemical Engineering Journal, 159(1): 98-106.