1. Zhou, Q., 2014, A review of sustainable urban drainage systems considering the climate change and urbanization impacts, Water, 6(4), pp.976-992.
2. Singh, P., Kikon, N. and Verma, P., 2017, Impact of land use change and urbanization on urban heat island in Lucknow city, Central India. A remote sensing based estimate, Sustainable Cities and Society, 32, pp.100-114.
3. Grimm, A., 2007, The extent to which sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS) are considered in environmental impact assessment (EIA), M.Sc.Thesis, University of East Anglia.
4. O’Driscoll, M., Clinton, S., Jefferson, A., Manda, A. and McMillan, S., 2010, Urbanization effects on watershed hydrology and in-stream processes in the southern United States, Water, 2(3), pp.605-648.
5. Zhou, Q., Arnbjerg-Nielsen, K., Mikkelsen, P.S., Nielsen, S.B. and Halsnæs, K., 2012, Urban drainage design and climate change adaptation decision making, PhD. Thesis, DTU Environment.
6. Belete, D.A., 2011, Road and urban storm water drainage network integration in Addis Ababa: Addis Ketema Sub-city, Journal of Engineering and Technology Research, 3(7), pp.217-225.
7. Chocat, B., Krebs, P., Marsalek, J., Rauch, W. and Schilling, W., 2001, Urban drainage redefined: from stormwater removal to integrated management, Water Science and Technology, 43(5), pp.61-68.
8. Miguez, M.G., Veról, A.P. and Carneiro, P.R.F., 2012, Sustainable drainage systems: an integrated approach, combining hydraulic engineering design, urban land control and river revitalisation aspects, In Drainage systems, IntechOpen.
9. Hatt, B.E., Fletcher, T.D., Walsh, C.J. and Taylor, S.L., 2004, The influence of urban density and drainage infrastructure on the concentrations and loads of pollutants in small streams, Environmental management, 34(1), pp.112-124.
10. Dibaba, W.T., 2018, A review of sustainability of urban drainage system: traits and consequences, Journal of Sedimentary Environments, 3(3), pp.131-137.