1. G. Boligán Rojas, R. Lorenzo Ávila Rondon, A. Carolina Meléndez Gurrola, Mechanical Engineering Design Theory Framework for Solar Desalination Processes: A Review and Meta-Analysis, Iranian Journal of Energy and Environment; previously called: Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment, 9(2), (2018), 137-145.
2. S. Dubey, G. Tiwari, Thermal modeling of a combined system of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) solar water heater, Solar energy, 82(7), (2008), 602-612.
3. C. Arkar, S. Medved, Free cooling of a building using PCM heat storage integrated into the ventilation system, Solar Energy, 81(9), (2007), 1078-1087.
4. S. Yadav, V.P. Chandramohan, Numerical Analysis on Thermal Energy Storage Device With Finned Copper Tube for an Indirect Type Solar Drying System, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 140(3), (2018), 031009-031013.
5. E. Skoplaki, J.A. Palyvos, On the temperature dependence of photovoltaic module electrical performance: A review of efficiency/power correlations, Solar energy, 83(5), (2009), 614-624.
6. M. Chandrasekar, S. Rajkumar, D. Valavan, A review on the thermal regulation techniques for non integrated flat PV modules mounted on building top, Energy and Buildings, 86, (2015), 692-697.
7. S. Aberoumand, S. Ghamari, B. Shabani, Energy and exergy analysis of a photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) system using nanofluids: An experimental study, Solar Energy, 165, (2018), 167-177.
8. M. Firoozzadeh, A.H. Shiravi, M. Shafiee, Experimental Study on Photovoltaic Cooling System Integrated With Carbon Nano Fluid, Journal of Solar Energy Research, 3(4), (2018), 287-292.
9. M. Ghadiri, M. Sardarabadi, M. Pasandideh-fard, A.J. Moghadam, Experimental investigation of a PVT system performance using nano ferrofluids, Energy Conversion and Management, 103, (2015), 468-476.
10. M. Huang, P. Eames, B. Norton, Phase change materials for limiting temperature rise in building integrated photovoltaics, Solar Energy, 80(9), (2006), 1121-1130.
11. P.H. Biwole, P. Eclache, F. Kuznik, Phase-change materials to improve solar panel's performance, Energy and Buildings, 62, (2013), 59-67.
12. M. Firoozzadeh, A.H. Shiravi, M. Shafiee, Experimental and Analytical Study on Enhancing the Efficiency of the Photovoltaic Panels by Using the Polyethylene-Glycol 600 (PEG 600) as a Phase Change Material, Iranian Journal of Energy and Environment; previously called: Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment, 10(1), (2019), 23-32.
13. R. Thaib, S. Rizal, Hamdani, T.M.I. Mahlia, N.A. Pambudi, Experimental analysis of using beeswax as phase change materials for limiting temperature rise in building integrated photovoltaics, Case Studies in Thermal Engineering, 12, (2018), 223-227.
14. P. Atkin, M.M. Farid, Improving the efficiency of photovoltaic cells using PCM infused graphite and aluminium fins, Solar Energy, 114, (2015), 217-228.
15. S. Khanna, K.S. Reddy, T.K. Mallick, Optimization of finned solar photovoltaic phase change material (finned pv pcm) system, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 130, (2018), 313-322.
16. H. Bahaidarah, A. Subhan, P. Gandhidasan, S. Rehman, Performance evaluation of a PV (photovoltaic) module by back surface water cooling for hot climatic conditions, Energy, 59, (2013), 445-453.
17. S. Krauter, Increased electrical yield via water flow over the front of photovoltaic panels, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 82(1), (2004), 131-137.
18. T.T. Chow, W. He, J. Ji, An experimental study of façade-integrated photovoltaic/water-heating system, Applied Thermal Engineering, 27(1), (2007), 37-45.
19. H.-L. Tsai, Design and Evaluation of a Photovoltaic/Thermal-Assisted Heat Pump Water Heating System, Energies, 7(5), (2014), 3319-3338.
20. R. Kumar, M.A. Rosen, Performance evaluation of a double pass PV/T solar air heater with and without fins, Applied Thermal Engineering, 31(8), (2011), 1402-1410.
21. G. Mittelman, A. Alshare, J.H. Davidson, A model and heat transfer correlation for rooftop integrated photovoltaics with a passive air cooling channel, Solar Energy, 83(8), (2009), 1150-1160.
22. J.-H. Kim, J.-G. Ahn, J.-T. Kim, Demonstration of the performance of an air-type photovoltaic thermal (PVT) system coupled with a heat-recovery ventilator, Energies, 9(9), (2016), 728-742.
23. A. Makki, S. Omer, Y. Su, H. Sabir, Numerical investigation of heat pipe-based photovoltaic–thermoelectric generator (HP-PV/TEG) hybrid system, Energy conversion and management, 112, (2016), 274-287.
24. J. Skovajsa, M. Koláček, M. Zálešák, Phase Change Material Based Accumulation Panels in Combination with Renewable Energy Sources and Thermoelectric Cooling, Energies, 10(2), (2017), 152-170.
25. G. Li, X. Chen, Y. Jin, Analysis of the Primary Constraint Conditions of an Efficient Photovoltaic-Thermoelectric Hybrid System, Energies, 10(1), (2017), 20-31.