1. MPOB Statistical Report, 2014. Overview of the Malaysian Oil Palm Industry 2014.
2. FooK.Y. and B.H. Hamee,. 2010. Insight into the applications of palm oil mill effluent: A renewable utilization of the industrial agricultural waste. Renewable& Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14:1445–52.
3. MaA.N., G. Singh, K.H. Lim, T. Leng, and L.K. David,1999. Oil palm and the environment: A Malaysian perspective. Kuala Lumpur : Malaysia Oil Palm Growers' Council, 13–26.
4. GobiK. and V.M. Vadivellu, 2013. By-products of palm oil mill effluent treatment plant – A step towards sustainability Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 28:788–803.
5. ParveenF.R., P.S. Rajeev, M.H. Ibrahim and N. Esa, 2010. Review of current palm oil mill effluent treatment: Vermicomposting as an sustainable practise. World Applied Sciences Journal, 11: 70-81.
6. MaA.N., 1999. Environmental Management of Palm Oil Industry. Palm Oil Development, 30: 1-10.
7. WuT.Y., A.W. Mohammad , J.M. Jahim, and N. Anuar, 2009. A holistic approach to managing palm oil mill effluent (POME): Biotechnological advances in the sustainable reuse of POME. Biotechnology Advances, 29: 40–52.
8. WuT.Y., A.W. Mohammad , J.M. Jahim, and N. Anuar,2010. Pollution control technologies for the treatment of palm oil mill effluent (POME) through end-of-pipe processes. Journal of Environmental Management, 91:1467–1490.
9. Laws of Malaysia, 1994. Environmental Quality Act 1974 and Regulations, 4th ed. MDC Sdn. Bhd, Malaysia.
10. LiewW.L.,M.A. Azraai, K. Muda, S.K. Loh, and A.C. Affam, 2015. Conventional methods and emerging wastewater polishing technologies for palm oil mill effluent treatment: A review. Journal of Environmental Management,149: 222–235.
11. YaserA.Z., B. Nurmin, S. Roslan, 2013. Coagulation/flocculation of aenerobically treated POME : A review in Development in Sustainable Chemical & Bioprocess Technology, Springer, New York. 3-11.
12. JamiM.S., A.M. Suleyman, and M.I.Oseni, 2012. Comparative Study of the Use of Coagulants in Biologically Treated Palm Oil MillEffluent (POME). Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences, 646-650.
13. Nik NorulainiN.A., A. Zuhairi, A., M.I. Hakimi, and M. Omar, 2001. Chemical Coagulation of setileable solid-free POME for organic loading reduction. Journal of Industrial Technology, 10:55-72.
14. McNultyG.S.. Manufacturing of Titanium Dioxide, Huntsman Pigments, Tioxide Europe Ltd.
15. SahuO.P.and P.K. Chaudrari, 2013.Review on Chemical treatment of Industrial Waste Water. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management,17 : 241-257.
16. LoloeiM., H. Alidadi, G. Nekonam, and Y. Kor, 2014. Study of the coagulation process in wastewater treatment of dairy industries. International Journal of Environmental Health Engineering , 3:12.
17. KushwahaJ.P., V. Chandra Srivastava ,andI.D. Mall, 2010.Treatment of dairy wastewater by inorganic coagulants: Parametric and disposal studies. Water Research, 44:5867-74.
18. Georgiou D., A. Aivazidis, J. Hatiras, and K. Gimouhopoulos, 2003. Treatment of cotton textile wastewater using lime and ferrous sulfate. Water Research,37:2248-50.
19. BokenE., 1955. Effect of Ferrous Sulphate on the available Manganese in soil and the uptake of Managanese by the plant Plant & Soil, 6: 97-112.
20. LeeC.S., L. Robinson , and M.F. Chong, 2014. A review on application of flocculants in wastewater treatment. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 8: 18-23.