1. Shafiullah, G.M., A.M.T. Oo, A.B.M.S. Ali, and P. Wolfs, 2013.Potential challenges of integrating large-scale wind energy into the power grid - A review. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 20: 306-321.
2. Mertens, S., Wind Energy in Urban Area. 2002 Delft University of Technology: Holland.
3. Balduzzi, F., A. Bianchini, E.A. Carnevale, L. Ferrari, S, Magnani, 2012.Feasibility analysis of a Darrieus vertical-axis wind turbine installation in the rooftop of a building. Applied Energy, 97: 921-929.
4. Dayan, E., 2006.Wind energy in buildings: Power generation from wind in the urban environment - where it is needed most. Refocus, 7: 33-38.
5. H'ng, Y., Y. Yusup, H.P.S. Abdul Khalil, and T. Teng, 2014.Pilot study on indoor flows and turbulence statistics of a vertical axis wind turbine. Mechanical Engineering Research, 4: 63-78.
6. Dabiri, J.O., 2011.Potential order-of-magnitude enhancement of wind farm power density via counter-rotating vertical-axis wind turbine arrays. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy,3: 043104(1-12).
7. Kinzel, M., Q. Mulligan, and J.O. Dabiri, 2013. Energy exchange in an array of vertical axis wind turbines. Journal of Turbulence, 14: 38-39.
8. Cristobal, U.R.N., A. Gallegos-Munoz, and R.A.J. Manuel. Numerical Analysis of a Rooftop Vertical Axis Wind Turbine. in ASME 2011 5th International Conference on Energy Sustainability, Parts A, B, and C2012. Washington, DC, USA.
9. Ebert, P.R. and D.H. Wood, 1997.The near wake of a model horizontal-axis wind turbine - I. Experimental arrangements and initial results. Renewable Energy, 12: 225-243.
10. Fernando, M.S.U. and V.J. Modi, 1989. A numerical-analysis of the unsteady-flow past a Savonius wind turbine. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 32: 303-327.
11. Vermeer, L.J., J.N. Sorensen, and A. Crespo, 2003. Wind turbine wake aerodynamics. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 39: 467-510.
12. Yang, Z.F., P. Sarkar, and H. Hu, 2012.Visualization of the tip vortices in a wind turbine wake. Journal of Visualization, 15: 39-44.
13. Yao, J., J.L. Wang, W.B. Yuan, H.M. Wang, L. Cao, 2012.Analysis on the influence of turbulence model changes to aerodynamic performance of vertical axis wind turbine. International Conference on Advances in Computational Modeling and Simulation, 31: 274-281.
14. Breton, S.P., K. Nilsson, S. Ivanell, H. Olivares-Espinosa, C. Masson, and L. Dufresne, 2012. Comparative CFD study of the effect of the presence of downstream turbines on upstream ones using a rotational speed control system. Science of Making Torque from Wind 2014. 555.
15. Barthelmie, R.J., L. Folkerts, G.C. Larsen, K. Rados, S. T. Frandsenet, S. C. Pryor, B. Lange, and G. Schepers, 2006. Comparison of wake model simulations with offshore wind turbine wake profiles measured by sodar. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 23: 888-901.
16. Tabrizi, A.B., J. Whale, T. Lyons, and T. Urmee, 2015.Rooftop wind monitoring campaigns for small wind turbine applications: Effect of sampling rate and averaging period. Renewable Energy, 77: 320-330.
17. Troldborg, N., J.N. Sorensen, and R. Mikkelsen, 2007.Actuator line simulation of wake of wind turbine operating in turbulent inflow - art. no. 012063. Science of Making Torque from Wind, 75: 12063-12063.
18. Hunt, J.C.R. and J.F. Morrison, 2000. Eddy structure in turbulent boundary layers. European Journal of Mechanics B-Fluids, 19: 673-694.