1. Fox, R.D., 1996. Physical/chemical treatment of organically contaminated soils and sediments. Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 46(5), pp.391-413.
2. Beškoski, V.P., Gojgić-Cvijović, G., Milić, J., Ilić, M., Miletić, S., Šolević, T. and Vrvić, M.M., 2011. Ex situ bioremediation of a soil contaminated by mazut (heavy residual fuel oil)–A field experiment. Chemosphere, 83(1), pp.34-40.
3. Uhmann, A. and Aspray, T.J., 2012. Potential benefit of surfactants in a hydrocarbon contaminated soil washing process: Fluorescence spectroscopy based assessment. Journal of hazardous materials, 219, pp.141-147.
4. Menendez-Vega, D., Gallego, J.L.R., Pelaez, A.I., de Cordoba, G.F., Moreno, J., Munoz, D. and Sanchez, J., 2007. Engineered in situ bioremediation of soil and groundwater polluted with weathered hydrocarbons. European Journal of Soil Biology, 43(5-6), pp.310-321.
5. Namkoong, W., Hwang, E.Y., Park, J.S. and Choi, J.Y., 2002. Bioremediation of diesel-contaminated soil with composting. Environmental pollution, 119(1), pp.23-31.
6. Soleimani, M., Farhoudi, M. and Christensen, J.H., 2013. Chemometric assessment of enhanced bioremediation of oil contaminated soils. Journal of hazardous materials, 254, pp.372-381.
7. Chemlal, R., Tassist, A., Drouiche, M., Lounici, H., Drouiche, N. and Mameri, N., 2012. Microbiological aspects study of bioremediation of diesel-contaminated soils by biopile technique. International biodeterioration & biodegradation, 75, pp.201-206.
8. Milić, J., Beškoski, V., Ilić, M., Ali, S.A., Gojgić Cvijović, G. and Vrvić, M., 2009. Bioremediation of soil heavily contaminated with crude oil and its products: composition of the microbial consortium. Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 74(4), pp.455-460.
9. Gogoi, B.K., Dutta, N.N., Goswami, P. and Mohan, T.K., 2003. A case study of bioremediation of petroleum-hydrocarbon contaminated soil at a crude oil spill site. Advances in Environmental Research, 7(4), pp.767-782.