1. Baruth, E. E., 2005. Water Treatment Plant Design. 4th Edition.Mc-Graw Hill Publishing Company, New York.
2. Fearing, D.A., Banks, J., Wilson, D., Hillis, P.H., Campbell, A.T. and Parsons, S.A., 2004. NOM control options: the next generation. Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 4(4): 139-145.
3. Gallard, H. and von Gunten, U., 2002. Chlorination of natural organic matter: kinetics of chlorination and of THM formation. Water research, 36(1): 65-74.
4. Lin, C.F., Huang, Y.J. and Hao, O.J., 1999. Ultrafiltration processes for removing humic substances: effect of molecular weight fractions and PAC treatment. Water Research, 33(5): 1252-1264.
5. Çapar, G. and Yetış, Ü., 2002. Removal of THM precursors by GAC: Ankara case study. Water Research, 36(5): 1379-1384.
6. King, W.D., Dodds, L. and Allen, A.C., 2000. Relation between stillbirth and specific chlorination by-products in public water supplies. Environmental health perspectives, 108(9): 883-886.
7. Morawski, A.W., Kalenczuk, R. and Inagaki, M., 2000. Adsoption of trihalomethanes (THMs) onto carbon spheres. Desalination, 130(2): 107-112.
8. Bradley, P.M., Landmeyer, J.E. and Chapelle, F.H., 1999. Aerobic mineralization of MTBE and tert-butyl alcohol by stream-bed sediment microorganisms. Environmental Science & Technology, 33(11): 1877-1879.
9. Bolton, J.R., Bircher, K.G., Tumas, W. and Tolman, C.A., 1996. Figures-of-merit for the technical development and application of advanced oxidation processes. Journal of advanced oxidation technologies, 1(1):13-17.
10. Petrozzi, S., Kut, O.M. and Dunn, I.J., 1993. Protection of biofilms against toxic shocks by the adsorption and desorption capacity of carriers in anaerobic fluidized bed reactors. Bioprocess Engineering, 9(2-3): 47-59.
11. Fortin, N.Y. and Deshusses, M.A., 1999. Treatment of methyl tert-butyl ether vapors in biotrickling filters. 1. Reactor startup, steady-state performance, and culture characteristics. Environmental Science & Technology, 33(17): 2980-2986.
12. Robinson, T., McMullan, G., Marchant, R. and Nigam, P., 2001. Remediation of dyes in textile effluent: a critical review on current treatment technologies with a proposed alternative. Bioresource technology, 77(3): 247-255.
13. Achten, C., 2001. Methyl Tert-butyl Ether (MTBE) in the Aquatic Environment in Germany. Doctoral dissertation, Verlag nicht ermittelbar, Frankfurt Goethe University.
14. Glaze, W.H., Beltran, F., Tuhkanen, T. and Kang, J.W., 1992. Chemical models of advanced oxidation processes. Water Quality Research Journal, 27(1): 23-42.
15. Alnaizy, R. and Ibrahim, T.H., 2009. MTBE removal from contaminated water by the UV/H2O2 process. Desalination and Water Treatment, 10(1-3): 291-297.
16. Beltran, F.J., Ovejero, G. and Acedo, B., 1993. Oxidation of atrazine in water by ultraviolet radiation combined with hydrogen peroxide. Water Research, 27(6): 1013-1021.
17. Crittenden, J.C., Reddy, P.S., Arora, H., Trynoski, J., Hand, D.W., Perram, D.L. and Summers, R.S., 1991. Predicting GAC performance with rapid small‐scale column tests. Journal‐American Water Works Association, 83(1): 77-87.
18. Abdul Rahman-Al Ezzi, A. and Najmuldeen, G.F., 2015. Trio Effects Portable Water Treatment System. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment, 6(2): 119-126.