1. Malakahmad, A., Law M.X., Ng K.-W., Manan T.S.A. (2016), "The Fate and Toxicity Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Water Streams of Malaysia", Procedia Engineering, 148: 806-11.
2. Abdel-Shafy, H.I., Mansour M.S.M. (2016), "A review on polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons: source, environmental impact, effect on human health and remediation", Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 25(1): 107-23.
3. Aguilar, C.M., Rodríguez J.L., Chairez I., Tiznado H., Poznyak T. (2017), "Naphthalene degradation by catalytic ozonation based on nickel oxide: study of the ethanol as cosolvent", Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 24(33): 25550-2560.
4. May, W.E., Wasik S.P., Freeman D.H. (1978), "Determination of the solubility behavior of some polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water", Analytical Chemistry, 50(7): 997-1000.
5. Overton, E.B., Wade T.L., Radović J.R., Meyer B.M., Miles M.S., Larter S.R. (2016), "Chemical composition of Macondo and other crude oils and compositional alterations during oil spills", Oceanography, 29(3): 50-63.
6. Ong, C.B., Ng L.Y., Mohammad A.W. (2018), "A review of ZnO nanoparticles as solar photocatalysts: Synthesis, mechanisms and applications", Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 81: 536-551.
7. Shivaraju, H.P., Muzakkira N., Shahmoradi B. (2016), "Photocatalytic treatment of oil and grease spills in wastewater using coated N-doped TiO2 polyscales under sunlight as an alternative driving energy", International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 13(9): 2293-2302.
8. Brame, J.A., Hong S.W., Lee J., Lee S.-H., Alvarez P.J.J. (2013), "Photocatalytic pre-treatment with food-grade TiO2 increases the bioavailability and bioremediation potential of weathered oil from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico", Chemosphere, 90(8): 2315-2319.
9. Spasiano, D., Marotta R., Malato S., Fernandez-Ibañez P., Di Somma I. (2015), "Solar photocatalysis: Materials, reactors, some commercial, and pre-industrialized applications. A comprehensive approach", Applied Catalysis, B, 170: 90-123.
10. Lair, A., Ferronato C., Chovelon J.-M., Herrmann J.-M. (2008), "Naphthalene degradation in water by heterogeneous photocatalysis: An investigation of the influence of inorganic anions", Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 193(2): 193-203.
11. Xia, S., Zhang L., Zhou X., Shao M., Pan G., Ni Z. (2015), "Fabrication of highly dispersed Ti/ZnO–Cr2O3 composite as highly efficient photocatalyst for naphthalene degradation", Applied Catalysis B, 176: 66-77.
12. Liu, D., Wu Z., Tian F., Ye B.-C., Tong Y. (2016), "Synthesis of N and La co-doped TiO2/AC photocatalyst by microwave irradiation for the photocatalytic degradation of naphthalene", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 676: 489-98.
13. Guo, Y., Dai Y., Zhao W., Li H., Xu B., Sun C. (2018), "Highly efficient photocatalytic degradation of naphthalene by Co3O4/Bi2O2CO3 under visible light: A novel p–n heterojunction nanocomposite with nanocrystals/lotus-leaf-like nanosheets structure", Applied Catalysis B, 237: 273-87.
14. Sharma, A., Lee B.-K. (2015), "Adsorptive/photo-catalytic process for naphthalene removal from aqueous media using in-situ nickel doped titanium nanocomposite", Journal of Environmental Management, 155: 114-122.
15. Kulkarni, S.D., Kumbar S., Menon S.G., Choudhari K.S., C S. (2016), "Magnetically separable core–shell ZnFe2O4@ZnO nanoparticles for visible light photodegradation of methyl orange", Materials Research Bulletin, 77: 70-7.
16. Casbeer, E., Sharma V.K., Li X.-Z. (2012), "Synthesis and photocatalytic activity of ferrites under visible light: A review", Separation and Purification Technology, 87: 1-14.
17. Falak, P., Hassanzadeh-Tabrizi S.A., Saffar-Teluri A. (2017), "Synthesis, characterization, and magnetic properties of ZnO-ZnFe2O4 nanoparticles with high photocatalytic activity", Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 441, pp.98-104.
18. Li, Y., Li Y., Yin Y., Xia D., Ding H., Ding C., Wu J., Yan Y., Liu Y., Chen N., Wong P.K., Lu A. (2018), "Facile synthesis of highly efficient ZnO/ZnFe2O4 photocatalyst using earth-abundant sphalerite and its visible light photocatalytic activity", Applied Catalysis B, 226: 324-336.
19. Wang, C., Tan X., Yan J., Chai B., Li J., Chen S. (2017), "Electrospinning direct synthesis of magnetic ZnFe2O4/ZnO multi-porous nanotubes with enhanced photocatalytic activity", Applied Surface Scinces, 396: 780-790.
20. Shao, R., Sun L., Tang L., Chen Z. (2013), "Preparation and characterization of magnetic core–shell ZnFe2O4@ZnO nanoparticles and their application for the photodegradation of methylene blue", Chemical Enginering Journal, 217: 185-91.
21. Hu, P., Chen C., Song J., Tang Z. (2018), "Efficient visible-light photocatalysis of ZIF-derived mesoporous ZnFe2O4/ZnO nanocomposite prepared by a two-step calcination method", Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 77: 40-49.
22. Chen, M., Liu D., Deng Y., Fu W., Zou H., Liang F. (2017), "Tailoring the porosity of ZnO/ZnFe2O4 composites for photocatalytic applications", Ceramics International, 43(17): 16027-16031.
23. Rameshbabu, R., Kumar N., Karthigeyan A., Neppolian B. (2016), "Visible light photocatalytic activities of ZnFe2O4/ZnO nanoparticles for the degradation of organic pollutants", Materials Chemistry and Physics , 18: 1106-1115.
24. Mahmoud, A.D., Hamza A., Zubair A., Galadima M.S. (2018), "Microwave assisted synthesis of ZnO-ZnFe2O4 nanocomposite and its application in photocatalytic degradation of naphthalene", In the Proceedings of the 2nd ABU SPGS Biennial Conference 2018, pp: 156.
25. Körbahti, B.K., Rauf M.A. (2008), "Response surface methodology (RSM) analysis of photoinduced decoloration of toludine blue", Chemical Engineering Journal, 136(1): 25-30.
26. Lai, Y.-K., Huang J.-Y., Zhang H.-F., Subramaniam V.-P., Tang Y.-X., Gong D.-G., Sundar L., Sun L., Chen Z., Lin C.-J. (2010), "Nitrogen-doped TiO2 nanotube array films with enhanced photocatalytic activity under various light sources", Journal of hazardous Material, 184(1-3): 855-863 %.
27. Montgomery, D.C., Runger G.C., Hubele N.F. Engineering statistics: John Wiley & Sons; 2009.
28. Sakkas, V.A., Islam M.A., Stalikas C., Albanis T.A. (2010), "Photocatalytic degradation using design of experiments: A review and example of the Congo red degradation", Journal of Hazardous Material, 175(1): 33-44.
29. Senobari, S., Nezamzadeh-Ejhieh A. (2018), "A p-n junction NiO-CdS nanoparticles with enhanced photocatalytic activity: A response surface methodology study", Journal of Molecular Liquids, 257: 173-183.
30. Konstantinou, I.K., Albanis T.A. (2004), "TiO2-assisted photocatalytic degradation of azo dyes in aqueous solution: kinetic and mechanistic investigations: a review", Applied Catalysis, B, 49(1): 1-14.
31. Mansouriieh, N., Reza Sohrabi M., Pouramir Vajargah R., Roudbaraki H. (2017), "Photocatalytic degradation of Direct yellow 86 diazo dye using sulfanilic acid-modified TiO2 in aqueous suspensions", Water science and Technology, 76(7-8): 1992-2002.
32. Jing, L., Chen B., Zhang B., Zheng J., Liu B. (2014), "Naphthalene degradation in seawater by UV irradiation: The effects of fluence rate, salinity, temperature and initial concentration", Marine Pollution Bulletin, 81(1): 149-156.
33. Mahmoodi, V., Sargolzaei J. (2014), "Optimization of photocatalytic degradation of naphthalene using nano-TiO2/UV system: statistical analysis by a response surface methodology", Desalination and Water Treatment, 52(34-36): 6664-6672
34. Zhou, A., Peng J., Chen Z., Du J., Guo Z., Ren N., Wang A. (2012), "Statistical Optimization of Operational Parameters for Enhanced Naphthalene Degradation by Photocatalyst", International Journal of Photoenergy, 2012: 1-9.