1. Maiboom, A., X. Tauzia and J.-F. Hétet, 2008. Experimental study of various effects of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) on combustion and emissions of an automotive direct injection diesel engine. Energy, 33(1): 22-34.
2. Saleh, H., 2009. Effect of exhaust gas recirculation on diesel engine nitrogen oxide reduction operating with jojoba methyl ester. Renewable Energy, 34(10): 2178-2186.
3. Abd-Alla, G., 2002. Using exhaust gas recirculation in internal combustion engines: a review. Energy Conversion and Management, 43(8): 1027-1042.
4. Tsolakis, A., A. Megaritis, M. Wyszynski and K. Theinnoi, 2007. Engine performance and emissions of a diesel engine operating on diesel-RME (rapeseed methyl ester) blends with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation). Energy, 32(11): 2072-2080.
5. Levendis, Y.A., I. Pavlatos and R.F. Abrams, Control of diesel soot, hydrocarbon and NOx emissions with a particulate trap and EGR, 1994, SAE Technical Paper.
6. Pipho, M.J., D.B. Kittelson and D.D. Zarling, NO2 formation in a diesel engine, 1991, SAE Technical Paper.
7. Mani, M., G. Nagarajan and S. Sampath, 2010. An experimental investigation on a DI diesel engine using waste plastic oil with exhaust gas recirculation. Fuel, 89(8): 1826-1832.
8. Agarwal, D., S.K. Singh and A.K. Agarwal, 2011. Effect of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) on performance, emissions, deposits and durability of a constant speed compression ignition engine. Applied Energy, 88(8): 2900-2907.
9. Reader, G., G. Galinsky, I. Potter and R. Gustafson, Combustion noise levels and frequency spectra in an IDI Diesel engine using modified intake mixtures, 1995, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, New York, NY (United States).
10. Stumpp, G. and W. Banzhaf, An exhaust gas recirculation system for diesel engines, 1978, SAE Technical Paper.
11. Hussain, J., K. Palaniradja, N. Alagumurthi and R. Manimaran, 2012. Effect of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) on performance and emission characteristics of a three cylinder direct injection compression ignition engine. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 51(4): 241-247.