1. Sharma, Y., B. Singh and S. Upadhyay, 2008. Advancements in development and characterization of biodiesel: a review. Fuel, 87(12): 2355-2373.
2. Camp, S.R. and P.E. Sturrock, 1990. The identification of the derivatives of CI Reactive Blue 19 in textile wastewater. Water Research, 24(10): 1275-1278.
3. Arslan, I., I.A. Balcioǧlu and D.W. Bahnemann, 2000. Advanced chemical oxidation of reactive dyes in simulated dyehouse effluents by ferrioxalate-Fenton/UV-A and TiO2/UV-A processes. Dyes and pigments, 47(3): 207-218.
4. Lee, K.E., N. Morad, T.T. Teng and B.T. Poh, 2012. Development, characterization and the application of hybrid materials in coagulation/flocculation of wastewater: A review. Chemical Engineering Journal, 203: 370-386.
5. Gao, B.-Y., Y. Wang and Q.-Y. Yue, 2005. The chemical species distribution of aluminum in composite flocculants prepared from polyaluminum chloride (PAC) and polydimethyldiallylammonium chloride (PDMDAAC). Acta hydrochimica et hydrobiologica, 33(4): 365-371.
6. Yang, W.Y., J.W. Qian and Z.Q. Shen, 2004. A novel flocculant of Al(OH)3–polyacrylamide ionic hybrid. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 273(2): 400-405.
7. Wang, Y.F., B.U. Gao, Q.Y. Yue, X. Zhan, X.H. Si and C.X. Li, 2009. Flocculation performance of epichlorohydrin- dimethylamine polyamine in treating dyeing wastewater. Journal of Environmental Management, 91(2): 423-431.
8. Lee, K.E., T.T. Teng, N. Morad, B.T. Poh and M. Mahalingam, 2011. Flocculation activity of novel ferric chloride- polyacrylamide (FeCl3-PAM) hybrid polymer. Desalination, 266(1-3): 108-113.
9. Lee, K.E., I. Khan, N. Morad, T.T. Teng and B.T. Poh, 2012. Physicochemical and rheological properties of novel magnesium salt-polyacrylamide composite polymers. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 33(9): 1284-1291.
10. Mpofu, P., J. Addai-Mensah and J. Ralston, 2004. Temperature influence of nonionic polyethylene oxide and anionic polyacrylamide on flocculation and dewatering behavior of kaolinite dispersions. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 271(1): 145-156.
11. APHA, Standard Methods for the Examination of Water & Wastewater2005: American Public Health Association (APHA), American Water Works Association (AWWA) and Water Environment Federation (WEF).
12. Montgomery, D.C., Design and analysis of experiment, 2nd ed1976, New York: John Wiley & Sons.
13. Xin, X., G.Y. Xu, D. Wu, Y.M. Li and X.R. Cao, 2007. The effect of CaCl2 on the interaction between hydrolyzed polyacrylamide and sodium stearate: Rheological property study. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 305(1-3):138-144.
14. Tan, B.H., T.T. Teng and A.K.M. Omar, 2000. Removal of dyes and industrial dye wastes by magnesium chloride. Water Research, 34(2): 597-601.
15. Lee, K.E., N. Morad, T.T. Teng and B.T. Poh, 2012. Factorial experimental design for reactive dye flocculation using inorganic organic composite polymer. International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (Icesd 2012), 1: 59-65.
16. Guibal, E., M. Van Vooren, B.A. Dempsey and J. Roussy, 2006. A review of the use of chitosan for the removal of particulate and dissolved contaminants. Separation Science and Technology, 41(11): 2487-2514.
17. Zhang, Z.G., D. Liu, D.D. Hu, D. Li, X.J. Ren, Y.J. Cheng and Z.K. Luan, 2013. Effects of slow-mixing on the coagulation performance of Polyaluminum Chloride (PACI). Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 21(3): 318-323.
18. Lee, K.E., N. Morad, T.T. Teng and B.T. Poh, 2012. Preparation, characterization and application of Mg(OH)2-PAM inorganic- organic composite polymer in removing reactive dye. Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment: 37-42.
19. Wong, P.W., T.T. Teng and N.A.R.N. Norulaini, 2007. Efficiency of the coagulation-flocculation method for the treatment of dye mixtures containing disperse and reactive dye. Water Quality Research Journal of Canada, 42(1): 54-62.
20. Yeap, K.L., T.T. Teng, B.T. Poh, N. Morad and K.E. Lee, 2014. Preparation and characterization of coagulation/flocculation behavior of a novel inorganic-organic hybrid polymer for reactive and disperse dyes removal. Chemical Engineering Journal, 243: 305-314.