1. Pyle, D. and C. Zaror, 1984. Heat transfer and kinetics in the low temperature pyrolysis of solids. Chemical Engineering Science, 39(1): 147-158.
2. Alves, S. and J. Figueiredo, 1989. A model for pyrolysis of wet wood. Chemical Engineering Science, 44(12): 2861-2869.
3. Babu, B. and A. Chaurasia. Modeling & simulation of pyrolysis: effect of convective heat transfer & orders of reactions. in Proceedings of International Symposium and 55th Annual Session of IIChE (CHEMCON-2002), OU, Hyderabad, India. 2002.
4. Bonnefoy, F., P. Gilot and G. Prado, 1993. A three-dimensional model for the determination of kinetic data from the pyrolysis of beech wood. Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis, 25: 387- 394.
5. Boroson, M.L., J.B. Howard, J.P. Longwell and W.A. Peters, 1989. Product yields and kinetics from the vapor phase cracking of wood pyrolysis tars. AIChE Journal, 35(1): 120-128.
6. Branca, C. and C. Di Blasi, 2003. Kinetics of the isothermal degradation of wood in the temperature range 528–708 K. Journal of Analytical and applied Pyrolysis, 67(2): 207-219.
7. Bridgewater, A.V., 2008. Blackie Academic and Professional. J. Appl. Sci. Res, 4(12): 1627-1636.
8. Chan, W.-C.R., M. Kelbon and B.B. Krieger, 1985. Modelling and experimental verification of physical and chemical processes during pyrolysis of a large biomass particle. Fuel, 64(11): 1505- 1513.
9. Di Blasi, C. and G. Russo, Modeling of transport phenomena and kinetics of biomass pyrolysis, in Advances in thermochemical biomass conversion1993, Springer. p. 906-921.
10. Font, R., A. Marcilla, E. Verdu and J. Devesa, 1990. Kinetics of the pyrolysis of almond shells and almond shells impregnated with cobalt dichloride in a fluidized bed reactor and in a pyroprobe 100. Industrial & engineering chemistry research, 29(9): 1846- 1855.
11. Grioui, N., K. Halouani, A. Zoulalian and F. Halouani, 2006. Thermogravimetric analysis and kinetics modeling of isothermal carbonization of olive wood in inert atmosphere. Thermochimica Acta, 440(1): 23-30.
12. Grønli, M.G., G. Varhegyi and C. Di Blasi, 2002. Thermogravimetric analysis and devolatilization kinetics of wood. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 41(17): 4201-4208.
13. Guo, J. and A. Lua, 2001. Kinetic study on pyrolytic process of oil-palm solid waste using two step consecutive reaction model. Biomass and Bioenergy, 20(3): 223-233.
14. Jalan, R. and V. Srivastava, 1999. Studies on pyrolysis of a single biomass cylindrical pellet kinetic and heat transfer effects. Energy Conversion and Management, 40(5): 467-494.
15. Janse, A., R. Westerhout and W. Prins, 2000. Modelling of flash pyrolysis of a single wood particle. Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, 39(3): 239-252.
16. Kansa, E.J., H.E. Perlee and R.F. Chaiken, 1977. Mathematical model of wood pyrolysis including internal forced convection. Combustion and Flame, 29: 311-324.
17. Kanury, A.M. and P.L. Blackshear Jr, 1970. Some considerations pertaining to the problem of wood-burning. Combustion Science and Technology, 1(5): 339-356.
18. Koufopanos, C., A. Lucchesi and G. Maschio, 1989. Kinetic modelling of the pyrolysis of biomass and biomass components. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 67(1): 75-84.
19. Koufopanos, C., N. Papayannakos, G. Maschio and A. Lucchesi, 1991. Modelling of the pyrolysis of biomass particles. Studies on kinetics, thermal and heat transfer effects. The Canadian journal of chemical engineering, 69(4): 907-915.
20. Kung, H.-C., 1972. A mathematical model of wood pyrolysis. Combustion and flame, 18(2): 185-195.
21. Lee, C.K., R.F. Chaiken and J.M. Singer. Charring pyrolysis of wood in fires by laser simulation. in Symposium (International) on Combustion. 1977. Elsevier.
22. Peters, B. and C. Bruch, 2003. Drying and pyrolysis of wood particles: experiments and simulation. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 70(2): 233-250.
23. Shafizadeh, F. and P.P. Chin. Thermal deterioration of wood. in ACS Symposium Series American Chemical Society. 1977.
24. Shen, D., M. Fang, Z. Luo and K. Cen, 2007. Modeling pyrolysis of wet wood under external heat flux. Fire Safety Journal, 42(3): 210-217.
25. Simmons, G.M. and M. Gentry, 1986. Particle size limitations due to heat transfer in determining pyrolysis kinetics of biomass. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 10(2): 117-127.
26. Srivastava, V. and R. Jalan, 1996. Prediction of concentration in the pyrolysis of biomass material—II. Energy conversion and Management, 37(4): 473-483.
27. Svenson, J., J.B. Pettersson and K.O. Davidsson, 2004. Fast pyrolysis of the main components of birch wood. Combustion science and technology, 176(5-6): 977-990.
28. Thurner, F. and U. Mann, 1981. Kinetic investigation of wood pyrolysis. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Process Design and Development, 20(3): 482-488.
29. Tinney, E.R., The combustion of wood dowels in heated air. In: Proceedings of the 10th Symposium (International) on Combustion, in The Combustion Institute, 1965: Pittsburgh. p.925-930.
30. Vamvuka, D., E. Kakaras, E. Kastanaki and P. Grammelis, 2003. Pyrolysis characteristics and kinetics of biomass residuals mixtures with lignite☆. Fuel, 82(15): 1949-1960.
31. Wagenaar, B., W. Prins and v.W. Swaaij, 1993. Flash pyrolysis kinetics of pine wood. Fuel processing technology, 36(1-3): 291-298.
32. Weerachanchai, P., C. Tangsathitkulchai and M. Tangsathitkulchai, 2010. Comparison of pyrolysis kinetic models for thermogravimetric analysis of biomass. Suranree Journal of Tecnologies, 17(4): 387-400.
33. Williams, P.T. and S. Besler, Thermogravimetric analysis of the components of biomass, in Advances in thermochemical biomass conversion1993, Springer. p. 771-783.
34. Babu, B. and A. Chaurasia, 2003. Modeling, simulation and estimation of optimum parameters in pyrolysis of biomass. Energy Conversion and Management, 44(13): 2135-2158.
35. B.V., S.P.N.a.B., Kinetic Modeling of the Pyrolysis of Biomass in National Conference on Environmental Conservation2006: Pilani, India. p. 453-458.
36. Yang, Y.B., A.N. Phan, C. Ryu, V. Sharifi and J. Swithenbank, 2007. Mathematical modelling of slow pyrolysis of segregated solid wastes in a packed-bed pyrolyser. Fuel, 86(1): 169-180.
37. KartarzynaSlopiecka, P.a.F.F., Thermogravimetric analysis and Kinetic study of poplar wood pyrolysis, in 3rd International Conference on Applied Energy2011: Perugia, Italy. p. 1687-1698.
38. D., A.S.a.C.L., Kinetics of Biomass Pyrolysis with Radiant Heating., in International conference on Research in Biomass Conversion1988: USA.
39. Lu, H., W. Robert, G. Peirce, B. Ripa and L.L. Baxter, 2008. Comprehensive study of biomass particle combustion. Energy & Fuels, 22(4): 2826-2839.
40. Mayor, L. and A. Sereno, 2004. Modelling shrinkage during convective drying of food materials: a review. Journal of Food Engineering, 61(3): 373-386.
41. Prakash, N. and T. Karunanithi, 2008. Kinetic modeling in biomass pyrolysis–a review. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 4(12): 1627-1636.
42. Babu, B. and A. Chaurasia, 2004. Heat transfer and kinetics in the pyrolysis of shrinking biomass particle. Chemical Engineering Science, 59(10): 1999-2012.