1. Garg, P., 2012. Energy scenario and vision 2020 in India. Journal of Sustainable Energy & Environment, 3: 7-17.
2. Ahn, S.-J. and D. Graczyk, 2012. Understanding energy challenges in India, policies, players and issues. Paris: IEA.
4. Price, H., E. Lupfert, D. Kearney, E. Zarza, G. Cohen, R. Gee and R. Mahoney, 2002. Advances in parabolic trough solar power technology. Journal of solar energy engineering, 124(2): 109-125.
5. Singh, M., B. Singh and F. Sulaiman, 2003. Designing A Solar Thermal Cylindrical Parabolic Trough Concentrator By Simulation.
6. Kalogirou, S.A., 2012. A detailed thermal model of a parabolic trough collector receiver. Energy, 48(1): 298-306.
7. Nasir, A., 2004. Design, construction and experimental study of the thermal performance of a parabolic cylindrical trough solar air heater. AU Journal of Technology, 8(1): 21-26.
8. Odeh, S., G. Morrison and M. Behnia, 1998. Modelling of parabolic trough direct steam generation solar collectors. Solar energy, 62(6): 395-406.
9. Valan, A.A. and S.T. Sornakumar, 2006. Performance characteristics of the solar parabolic trough collector with hot water generation system. Thermal science, 10(2): 167-174.
10. Valan-Arasu, A. and T.S. Sornakumar, 2007. Theoretical analysis and experimental verification of Parabolic trough solar collector with hot water Generation system. Thermal Science, 11(1): 119-126.
11. Krüger, D., Y. Pandian, K. Hennecke and M. Schmitz, 2008. Parabolic trough collector testing in the frame of the REACt project. Desalination, 220(1): 612-618.
13. Sukhatme, S.P. and J. Nayak, 2008. Principles of thermal collection and storage. Solar Energy, 3rd Edition, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing company, New Delhi.
14. Standard, A., 1986. Standard 93-1986. Method of testing to determine the thermal performance of solar collectors. American Society for Heating, Refrigerating and Air-conditioning Engineers. Atlanta, USA.