1. Jonkman, J.M., 2007, Dynamics modeling and loads analysis of an offshore floating wind turbine (No. NREL/TP-500-41958), National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States).
2. Matha, D., 2010, Model development and loads analysis of an offshore wind turbine on a tension leg platform with a comparison to other floating turbine concepts: April 2009 (No. NREL/SR-500-45891), National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States).
3. Abid, M., K. S. Karimov, H. A. Wajid, F. Farooq, H. Ahmed, and O. H. Khan, 2015, Design, development and testing of a combined Savonius and Darrieus vertical axis wind turbine." Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment 6(1) pp. 1-4.
4. Wang, C.M., Utsunomiya, T., Wee, S.C. and Choo, Y.S., 2010, Research on floating wind turbines: a literature survey, The IES Journal Part A: Civil & Structural Engineering, 3(4), pp.267-277.
5. Belgacem, K., Mezouar, A. and Massoum, A., 2013. Sliding mode control of a doubly-fed induction generator for wind energy conversion. International Journal of Energy Engineering, 3(1), pp.30-36.