1. F. H. Kim, S. P. Moylan, E. J. Garboczi and J. A. Slotwinski, 2017, " Investigation of pore structure in cobalt chrome additively manufactured parts using X-ray computed tomography and three-dimensional image analysis," Additive Manufacturing, vol. 17, pp. 23-38,.
2. S. Ray, V. Kumar, C. Ahuja and N. Khandelwal, 2018, " Computer Aided Automatic Brain Segmentation from Computed Tomography Images using Multilevel Masking," arXiv preprint arXiv:1809.06215.,.
3. D. Us, 2013, "Metal Artifact Reduction in Sinograms of Dental Computed Tomography.," Master's thesis of Tampere University of Technology,.
4. K. WA, 2007." X-ray computed tomography," Physics in medicine and biology, vol. 51, no. 13, pp. R29-43,
5. A. Mehranian, M. R. Ay, A. Rahmim and H. Zaidi, 2013, " X-ray CT metal artifact reduction using wavelet domain sparse regularization.," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging , vol. 32, pp. 1707-1722.
6. M. Yazdia, L. Gingras and L. Beaulieu, 2005, "An adaptive approach to metal artifact reduction in helical computed tomography for radiation therapy treatment planning: experimental and clinical studies," International Journal of Radiation Oncology,Biology, Physics , vol. 62, pp. 1224-1231.
7. H. Yu, K. Zeng, D. Bharkhada, G. Wang, M. Madsen and O. Saba, 2007, " segmentation-based method for metal artifact reduction," Academic Radiology, vol. 14, pp. 495-504.
8. J. Choi, K. Kim, M. Kim, W. Seong and J. Ye, " 2011, Sparsity driven metal part reconstruction for artifact removal in dental CT," Journal of X-ray Science and Technology , vol. 19, pp. 457-475.
9. J. Lim, 1990, Two-dimensional signal and image processing, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Prentice Hall, 1990, 710 p.
10. R. Gonzalez and R. Woods, 2002, Digital image processing., Prentice hall Upper Saddle River,.
11. Y. Jin, D. Giantsoudi, L. Fu, J. Verburg, L. Gjesteby, G. Wang and B. De Man, 2018, "Metal artifact reduction for radiation therapy: a simulation study," In Medical Imaging 2018: Physics of Medical Imaging , vol. 10573, pp. 105730Q,.
12. D. Wagenaar, E. R. v. d. Graaf, A. v. d. Schaaf and M. J. W. Greuter, 2015, " Quantitative Comparison of Commercial and Non-Commercial Metal Artifact Reduction Techniques in Computed Tomography doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0127932. eCollection," PLoS One, vol. 10, no. 6, p. e0127932.
13. R. Nasirudin, K. Mei, P. Panchev, A. Fehringer, F. Pfeiffer and E. Rummeny, 2015, " Reduction of Metal Artifact in Single Photon-Counting Computed Tomography by Spectral-Driven Iterative Reconstruction Technique," PLoS One , vol. 10, no. 5,.
14. M. Yazdi and M. Mohammadi, 2017, " Metal Artifact Reduction in Dental Computed Tomography Images Based on Sinogram Segmentation Using Curvelet Transform Followed by Hough Transform," Journal of medical signals and sensors, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 145-152,.
15. M. Abdoli, R. Dierckx and H. Zaidi, 2012, "Metal artifact reduction strategies for improved attenuation correction in hybrid PET/CT imaging," Medical physics, vol. 39, pp. 3343-3360,.
16. H. Park, J. Choi, K. Park, K. Kim, S. Lee and J. Ye, 2013, " Metal artifact reduction in CT by identifying missing data hidden in metals," Journal of X-ray science and technology , vol. 21, pp. 357-372,.
17. C. Peng, B. Qiu, M. Li, Y. Yang, C. Zhang, L. Gong and J. Zheng, 2018, " GPU-Accelerated Dynamic Wavelet Thresholding Algorithm for X-Ray CT Metal Artifact Reduction," IEEE Transactions on Radiation and Plasma Medical Sciences, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 17-26,.
18. A. De Crop, J. Casselman, T. Van Hoof, M. Dierens, E. Vereecke and N. Bossu, 2015, "Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?," Neuroradiology, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 841-849,.
19. H. Park, D. Hwang and J. Seo, 2016, "Metal Artifact Reduction for Polychromatic X-ray CT Based on a Beam-Hardening Corrector," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 38-387.
20. P. Mortaheb and M. Rezaeian, 2016, " Metal Artifact Reduction and Segmentation of Dental Computerized Tomography Images Using Least Square Support Vector Machine and Mean Shift Algorithm," Journal of Medical Signals and Sensors , vol. 6, pp. 1-11,.
21. M. Johari, M. Abdollahzadeh, F. Esmaeili and V. Sakhamanesh, 2018, "Metal Artifact Suppression in Dental Cone Beam Computed Tomography Images Using Image Processing Techniques," Journal of medical signals and sensors, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 12-24,.
22. E. Meyer, R. Raupach, M. Lell, B. Schmidt and M. Kachelrie, 2010, " Normalized metal artifact reduction (NMAR) in computed tomography.," Medical physics , vol. 37, pp. 5482-5493,.
23. H. G. ,. Hassanpour, 2013, "Image Enhancement via Reducing Impairment Effects on Image Components," International Journal of Engineering-Transactions B: Applications , vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 1267-1274,.
24. A. S. M. Kak, 2001, Principles of computerized tomographic imaging, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics,.
25. C.-C. Chang and C.-J. Lin, 2011, "LIBSVM: A library for support vector machines.," ACM Trans. Intell. Syst. Technol., vol. 2, no. 3, p. 27,. doi:10.1145/1961189.1961199
26. V. Naranjo Ornedo, R. Llorens Rodriguez, M. Alcaniz Raya and F. Lopez-Mir, 2011, " Metal artifact reduction in dental CT images using polar mathematical morphology," Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, vol. 102, no. 1, pp. 64-74,.
27. X. Yuan, Y. Meng and W. X, 2013, "Illumination Normalization Based on Homomorphic Wavelet Filtering for Face Recognition," Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 29, pp. 579-594,.
28. H. Han, S. Shan, X. Chen and W. Gao, 2008, "Illumination Transfer Using Homomorphic Wavelet Filtering and Its Application to Lighting Insensitive Face Recognition," in IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition, Amsterdam, Netherland,.
29. Turkman, A. 1991, Polymer Application Examples in Industrial Wastewater treatment, New Developments in Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, pp. 93-109,.
30. Tzoupanos, N.D. and Zouboulis, A.I. 2008, “Coagulation-flocculation Processes in Water/Wastewater Treatment: The Application of New Generation of Chemical Reagents”, in Proc. 6th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment (THE’08) Rhodes, Greece, pp. 309 – 317.
31. Wilson, F. 1981, Design Calculations in Wastewater Treatment, E. & F. N. Spon Ltd., London, pp. 49 – 68,.