1. Stenis, J., 2005a. Construction waste management based on industrial management models: A Swedish case study, Waste Management& Resources,23, 13-19.
2. Stenis, J., 2005b.Environmental optimization in fractionating industrial wastes using contribution margin analysis as a sustainable development tool, Environment, Development and Sustainability,7, 363-376.
3. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2014a.Economic optimization of urban mining, Iranica Journal of Energy& Environment, 5, 337-344.
4. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2014b.Optimization of capital transfer fees based on the equality principle, World Applied Science Journal,31, 1569-1577.
5. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2015a.Economic optimization of landfill mining, The Journal of Solid Waste Technology and Management, 40, 389-398.
6. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2015b.Economising on energy flows at higher policy analysis organizational levels, The International Journal of Energy, Environment and Economy,23, 93-111.
7. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2015c. Preservation of ocean currents at higher policy analysis organizational levels: An economic instrument for climate change related estimations, American Journal of Environmental Policy and Management,1, 86-97.
8. Stenis, J. and W. Hogland, 2016.Cost-effectiveness of recycling and recirculation of natural and energy resources based on the equality principle, Environment, Development and Sustainability,18, 95-109.
9. Forrest, B., 2010. The New Silk Road: a railroad through the Southern Caucasus will soon connect Europe and Asia, fuelling dreams and discord in the region, National Geographic, 218, 54-79.
10. Lin, J., 1998. Total transportation planning for Xinjian, foremost Northwest of China. Paper presented at the annual meeting for the Institute of Transportation Engineers, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, August 9-12.
11. Wikipedia, 2018. Silk Road. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road
12. Qian, X., 2016. The ‘One Belt, One Road’ strategy and China’s energy policy in the Middle East, Middle East institute.
14. Chan, T., 2015a. CAREC corridor program, China Business Centre, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. https://therearenosunglasses.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/carec-corridor-map.jpg
15. Chan, T., 2015b. UN & CAREC plans for the Eurasian connections in the 1990s, China Business Centre, Hong Kong Polytechnic University. http://asiagander.typepad.com/
21. Journal of Economic Literature. 2005. Classification system for articles and abstracts, 23, 808.
22. Gaedicke, J.C., 2012. The business model in context of business strategy: A framework proposition for connecting business model and business strategy, Master thesis, Technical University Berlin.
23. Lidgren, K. ed., 1993. Industriel lmiljöekonomi, [Industrial environmental economics], Liber-Hermods, Lund. Metcalf and Eddy. Wastewater Engineering, Treatment Disposal Reuse, 3rd Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York, pp. 203 – 238; 468 – 484.