1. Renewable Energy Policy Network for the 21st Century (REN21's 2014) Annual Report.
2. Bunyasi M.M. (2012). Vulnerability of Hydro-Electric Energy Resources in Kenya Due to Climate Change. Effects: The Case of the Seven Forks Project Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, 1, pp 36-41
4. IPCC (2001): Climate Change 2001: Synthesis report, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).Climate Change 2001,
5. Ayoade J.O., 2003. Climate Change: A Synopsis of its nature, causes, effects and management. Vantages Publishers, Ibadan.
6. Enete, I. C. and Ezenwaji E.E. 2011 “Implications of Climate Variability on Water Resources of Nigeria: A Review. Journal of Geography and Regional Planning. 4, pp 68-80.
7. Ogallo L. A., 1993 Dynamics of Climate Change over Eastern African, Indian Academy of Sciences. 102. 1; 203– 217.
8. Tarhule, A. and LambP. J., 2003, Climate research and seasonal forecasting for West Africans:“Perceptions, Dissemination and Us” Meteor. Soc.84(12): 1741 – 1759.
9. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), (2007). Human Development Report 2007/2008: Climate Change and Human Development in Africa; Assessing the Risks and Vulnerability of climate Change in Kenya, Malawi and Ethiopia.
10. Hastenrath S. 1990. Decadal-scale changes of the circulation in the tropical Atlantic sector associated with Sahel drought. International. Journal of Climatology; 10 459-472
11. Ifabiyi, I.P. and Ahmed, Y.A. 2011. Determination of Household Water Demand in a traditional City: Examples from Western axis of Ilorin Nigeria. Asian- African Journal of Econometrics and Economics, 11(2):395-408.