1. Cao, D., X. Jin, L. Gan, T. Wang and Z. Chen, 2016. Removal of phosphate using iron oxide nanoparticles synthesized by eucalyptus leaf extract in the presence of CTAB surfactant. Chemosphere, 159: 23–31.
2. Liu, X. and L. Zhang, 2015. Removal of phosphate anions using the modified chitosan beads: adsorption kinetic, isotherm and mechanism studies. Powder Technology, 277: 112–119.
3. Li, R., J.J. Wang, B. Zhou, M.K. Awasthi, A. Ali, Z. Zhang, L.A. Gaston, A.H. Lahori and A. Mahar, 2016. Enhancing phosphate adsorption by Mg/Al layered double hydroxide functionalized biochar with different Mg/Al ratios. Science of the Total Environment, 559: 121–129.
4. Lai, L., Q. Xie, L. Chi, W. Gu and D. Wu, 2016. Adsorption of phosphate from water by easily separable Fe 3 O [email protected]
SiO 2 core/shell magnetic nanoparticles functionalized with hydrous lanthanum oxide. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 465: 76–82.
5. Nouri, H., S. Chavoshi Borujeni, R. Nirola, A. Hassanli, S. Beecham, S. Alaghmand, C. Saint and D. Mulcahy, 2017. Application of green remediation on soil salinity treatment: A review on halophytoremediation. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 107: 94–107.
6. Song, L., J. Huo, X. Wang, F. Yang, J. He and C. Li, 2016. Phosphate adsorption by a Cu (II)-loaded polyethersulfone-type metal affinity membrane with the presence of coexistent ions. Chemical Engineering Journal, 284: 182–193.
7. Zelmanov, G. and R. Semiat, 2015. The influence of competitive inorganic ions on phosphate removal from water by adsorption on iron (Fe+ 3) oxide/hydroxide nanoparticles-based agglomerates. Journal of Water Process Engineering, 5: 143–152.
8. Wang, W., C. Ma, Y. Zhang, S. Yang, Y. Shao and X. Wang, 2016. Phosphate adsorption performance of a novel filter substrate made from drinking water treatment residuals. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 45: 191–199.
9. Esfandiyari, T., N. Nasirizadeh, M. Dehghani and M.H. Ehrampoosh, 2017. Graphene oxide based carbon composite as adsorbent for Hg removal: Preparation, characterization, kinetics and isotherm studies. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 25(9): 1170–1175.
10. Zong, E., X. Liu, J. Jiang, S. Fu and F. Chu, 2016. Preparation and characterization of zirconia-loaded lignocellulosic butanol residue as a biosorbent for phosphate removal from aqueous solution. Applied Surface Science, 387: 419–430.
11. Anbia, M., A. Sedighi and S. Salehi, 2016. Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment. Energy and Environment, 7(3): 221–225.
12. Lu, J., H. Liu, X. Zhao, W. Jefferson, F. Cheng and J. Qu, 2014. Phosphate removal from water using freshly formed Fe--Mn binary oxide: adsorption behaviors and mechanisms. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 455: 11– 18.
13. Wang, Z., D. Shen, F. Shen and T. Li, 2016. Phosphate adsorption on lanthanum loaded biochar. Chemosphere, 150: 1–7.
14. Johir, M.A.H., M. Pradhan, P. Loganathan, J. Kandasamy and S. Vigneswaran, 2016. Phosphate adsorption from wastewater using zirconium (IV) hydroxide: kinetics, thermodynamics and membrane filtration adsorption hybrid system studies. Journal of Environmental Management, 167: 167–174.
15. Soliemanzadeh, A. and M. Fekri, 2017. Synthesis of clay-supported nanoscale zero-valent iron using green tea extract for the removal of phosphorus from aqueous solutions. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 25(7): 924–930.
16. Saberi, A., 2012. Comparison of Pb removal efficiency by zero valent iron 2+ nanoparticles and Ni/Fe bimetallic nanoparticles. J. Energy Environ, 3(2): 189–196.
17. Acelas, N.Y., B.D. Martin, D. López and B. Jefferson, 2015. Selective removal of phosphate from wastewater using hydrated metal oxides dispersed within anionic exchange media. Chemosphere, 119: 1353–1360.
18. Blaney, L.M., S. Cinar and A.K. SenGupta, 2007. Hybrid anion exchanger for trace phosphate removal from water and wastewater. Water Research, 41(7): 1603–1613.
19. Anbia, M. and M. Rezaie, 2017. Generation of sulfate radicals by supported ruthenium catalyst for phenol oxidation in water. Research on Chemical Intermediates, 43(1): 245–257.
20. Kovacs, A. and U. Mescheder, 2012. Transport mechanisms in nanostructured porous silicon layers for sensor and filter applications. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 175: 179–185.
21. Dimova-Malinovska, D., M. Sendova-Vassileva, N. Tzenov and M. Kamenova, 1997. Preparation of thin porous silicon layers by stain etching. Thin Solid Films, 297(1): 9–12.
22. Beale, M.I.J., J.D. Benjamin, M.J. Uren, N.G. Chew and A.G. Cullis, 1986. THE FORMATION OF POROUS SILICON BY CHEMICAL STAIN ETCHES M.I.J. BEALE, J.D. BENJAMIN, M.J. UREN, N.G. CHEW and A.G. CULLIS. Journal ofCrystal Growth, 75: 408–414.
23. Halim, M.Y.A., W.L. Tan, N.H.H.A. Bakar and M.A. Bakar, 2014. Surface characteristics and catalytic activity of copper deposited porous silicon powder. Materials, 7(12): 7737–7751.
24. Kamel, L. and M. Anbia, 2017. Preparation and evaluation of nanoporous-pyramids structured silicon powder as an effective photocatalyst for degradation of methyl red. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 1–8.
25. Maniya, N.H., S.R. Patel and Z.V.P. Murthy, 2013. Electrochemical preparation of microstructured porous silicon layers for drug delivery applications. Superlattices and Microstructures, 55: 144–150.
26. Li, X. and P.W. Bohn, 2012. Metal-assisted chemical etching in HF / H 2 O 2 produces porous silicon Metal- assisted chemical etching in HF Õ H 2 O 2 produces porous silicon. 2572(2000): 28–31.
27. Ensafi, A.A., F. Rezaloo and B. Rezaei, 2016. Electrochemical sensor based on porous silicon/silver nanocomposite for the determination of hydrogen peroxide. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 231:239–244.
28. Yang, M., J. Lin, Y. Zhan and H. Zhang, 2014. Adsorption of phosphate from water on lake sediments amended with zirconium-modified zeolites in batch mode. Ecological Engineering, 71: 223–233.
29. APHA, AWWA. "WPCF, 1992 Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater." (1988): 801-823.
30. APHA, Water Environment Federation and American Water Works Association, 1999. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater Part 4000 Inorganic Nonmetallic Constituents Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 733.
31. Lim, S., 1991. Determination of phosphorus concentration in hydroponics solution. Methodology, 1–4.
32. Westra, J.M., V. Vavrunková, P. Ŝutta, R.A.C.M.M. Van Swaaij and M. Zeman, 2010. Formation of thin- film crystalline silicon on glass observed by in-situ XRD. Energy Procedia, 2(1): 235–241.Journal of Water Process Engineering, 5: 143–152.