3. U.S. Energy Information Administration, 2015, Annual Energy Outlook with projections to 2040.
4. M. Airaksinen, P. Matilainen, 2011, A Carbon Footprint of an Office Building, Energies 4, 1197-1210.
5. J. Field, J. Soper, P. Jones, W. Bordass, P. Grigg, 1997, Energy performance of occupied non-domestic buildings: Assessment by analysing end-use energy consumptions, Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, 18. 1, 39-46.
6. N. Fumo, P. Mago, R. Luck, 2010, Methodology to estimate building energy consumption using energy plus benchmark models, Energy and Buildings 42, 2331–2337.
7. Y. Zhu, 2006, Applying computer-based simulation to energy auditing: a case study, Energy and Buildings 38, 421–428.
8. T. Catalina, J. Virgone, E. Blanco, 2008, Development and validation of regression models to predict monthly heating demand for residential buildings, Energy and Buildings 40, 1825–1832.
10. F. W. H. Yik, J. Burnett, I. Prescott, 2001, Predicting air- conditioning energy consumption of a group of buildings using different heat rejection methods, Energy and Buildings 33, 151–166.
11. S. Chirarattananon, J. Taveekun, 2004, An OTTV-based energy estimation model for commercial buildings in Thailand, Energy and Buildings 36, 680–689.
12. Y. Pan, Z. Huang, G. Wu, C. Chen, 2006, The application of building energy simulation and calibration in two high-rise commercial buildings in Shangai, Second National IBPSA-USA Conference.
13. F. Gugliermetti, G. Passerini, F. Bisegna, 2004, Climate models for the assessment of ofﬁce buildings energy performance, Building and Environment 39, 39–50.
14. F. S. Pedrini, R. Westphal, Lamberts, 2002, A methodology for building energy modelling and calibration in warm climates, Building and Environment 37, 903–912.
15. F. S. Westphal, R. Lamberts, 2005, Building simulation calibration using sensitivity analysis, Ninth International IBPSA Conference.
16. ASHRAE Audit Procedures, 2012, Techstreet.com, Retrieved - 03-29.
17. IEA EBC Annex 11, 2012, iea-ebc.org, Retrieved -03-29.
19. P. Ajay -D- Vimal Raj, M. Sudhakaran, P. Philomen -D-Anand Raj, 2009, Estimation of Standby Power Consumption for Typical Appliances, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review 2. 1, 71-75.
20. International Energy Agency, 2001, Report on things that go blip in the night standby power and how to limit.
21. A. Meier, 1999, Standby power – A quiet use of energy, CADDET Energy Efficiency newsletter, No. 4.
22. A. C. Menezes, A. Cripps, D. Bouchlaghem, R. Buswell, 2013, Benchmarking small power energy consumption in UK office buildings: a review of data published in CIBSE guide F, Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, 34. 1, 73-86.
23. H. Hussain Sait, 2013, Auditing of energy consumption of an educational building in hot and humid area, Energy Conservation and Management 66, 143–152.
24. S. Chirarattananon, J. Taveekun, 2003, A technical review of energy conservation programs for commercial and government building in Thailand, Energy Conservation and Managment 44, 743–762.