1. Robinson, J. and W. Nelson, National human activity pattern survey data base. USEPA, Research Triangle Park, NC, 1995.
2. Sharpe, M., Safe as houses? Indoor air pollution and health. Journal of environmental monitoring: JEM, 2004. 6(5): p. 46N-49N.
3. Alsmo, T. and C. Alsmo, Ventilation and Relative Humidity in Swedish Buildings. Journal of Environmental Protection, 2014. 5(11): p. 1022.
4. Lee, S.-C., et al., Inter-comparison of air pollutant concentrations in different indoor environments in Hong Kong. Atmospheric Environment, 2002. 36(12): p. 1929-1940.
5. Chan, W., et al., Indoor air quality in new hotels’ guest rooms of the major world factory region. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 2009. 28(1): p. 26-32.
6. Saraga, D., et al., Studying the indoor air quality in three non-residential environments of different use: a museum, a printery industry and an office. Building and Environment, 2011. 46(11): p. 2333-2341.
7. Muhamad-Darus, F., A. Zain-Ahmed, and M. Talib, Preliminary assessment of indoor air quality in terrace houses. Health Environ J, 2011. 2(2): p. 8-14.
8. Tsai, M.-Y. and H.-M. Liu, Exposure to culturable airborne bioaerosols during noodle manufacturing in central Taiwan. Science of the Total Environment, 2009. 407(5): p. 1536-1546.
9. Jones, A.P., Indoor air quality and health. Atmospheric environment, 1999. 33(28): p. 4535-4564.
10. Siti, H.I. and M. Baba, Indoor air quality issues for non-industrial work place. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences, 2010. 5(3): p. 235-244.
11. Lee, S. and M. Chang, Indoor and outdoor air quality investigation at schools in Hong Kong. Chemosphere, 2000. 41(1): p. 109-113.
12. Li, W.-M., S.C. Lee, and L.Y. Chan, Indoor air quality at nine shopping malls in Hong Kong. Science of the Total Environment, 2001. 273(1): p. 27-40.
13. Du, Y., et al., Air particulate matter and cardiovascular disease: the epidemiological, biomedical and clinical evidence. Journal of thoracic disease, 2016. 8(1): p. E8.
14. Ponsoni, K. and M.S.G. Raddi, Indoor Air quality related to occupancy at an air-conditioned public building. Brazilian Archives of Biology and Technology, 2010. 53(1): p. 99-103.
15. Leitte, A.M., et al., Respiratory health, effects of ambient air pollution and its modification by air humidity in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania. Science of the Total Environment, 2009. 407(13): p. 4004-4011.
16. Tai, A.P., L.J. Mickley, and D.J. Jacob, Correlations between fine particulate matter (PM 2.5) and meteorological variables in the United States: Implications for the sensitivity of PM 2.5 to climate change. Atmospheric Environment, 2010. 44(32): p. 3976-3984.
17. Yan, S., et al., Spatial and temporal characteristics of air quality and air pollutants in 2013 in Beijing. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016. 23(14): p. 13996-14007.
18. Matković, K., et al., Concentrations of airborne bacteria and fungi in a livestock building with caged laying hens. Veterinarski arhiv, 2013. 83(4): p. 413-424.
19. Popescu, S., C. Borda, and E. Diugan, Microbiological air contamination in different types of housing systems for laying hens. ProEnvironment, 2013. 6(16): p. 549-555.