1. Babu, R.R., N. Bhadrinarayana, K.M.S. Begum and N. Anantharaman, 2007. Treatment of tannery wastewater by electrocoagulation. J. Univ. Chem. Technol. Met, 42(42): 201-206.
2. Holt, P.K., G.W. Barton and C.A. Mitchell, 2005. The future for electrocoagulation as a localised water treatment technology. Chemosphere, 59(3): 355-367.
3. Chen, X., G. Chen and P.L. Yue, 2000. Separation of pollutants from restaurant wastewater by electrocoagulation. Separation and purification technology, 19(1): 65-76.
4. Kuokkanen, V., T. Kuokkanen, J. Rämö and U. Lassi, 2013. Recent applications of electrocoagulation in treatment of water and wastewater—a review. Green and Sustainable Chemistry, 3(02): 89.
5. Heffron, J., M. Marhefke and B.K. Mayer, 2016. Removal of trace metal contaminants from potable water by electrocoagulation. Scientific reports, 6: 28478.
6. Ghosh, D., H. Solanki and M. Purkait, 2008. Removal of Fe (II) from tap water by electrocoagulation technique. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 155(1): 135-143.
7. Bazrafshan, E., A. Mahvi, S. Nasseri, A. Mesdaghinia, F. Vaezi and S. Nazmara, 2006. Removal of cadmium from industrial effluents by electrocoagulation process using iron electrodes. Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering, 3(4): 261-266.
8. Dermentzis, K., D. Marmanis and A. Christoforidis. Remediation of heavy metal bearing wastewater by photovoltaic electrocoagulation. in 2nd International Conference “Water Resources and Wetlands. 2014.
9. Drouiche, N., S. Aoudj, M. Hecini, N. Ghaffour, H. Lounici and N. Mameri, 2009. Study on the treatment of photovoltaic wastewater using electrocoagulation: Fluoride removal with aluminium electrodes—Characteristics of products. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 169(1): 65-69.
10. Sharma, G., J. Choi, H. Shon and S. Phuntsho, 2011. Solar-powered electrocoagulation system for water and wastewater treatment. Desalination and Water Treatment, 32(1-3): 381-388.
11. Kim, K.-J., K. Baek, S. Ji, Y. Cheong, G. Yim and A. Jang, 2016. Study on electrocoagulation parameters (current density, pH, and electrode distance) for removal of fluoride from groundwater. Environmental Earth Sciences, 75(1): 45.
12. Zodi, S., O. Potier, F. Lapicque and J.-P. Leclerc, 2009. Treatment of the textile wastewaters by electrocoagulation: Effect of operating parameters on the sludge settling characteristics. Separation and purification Technology, 69(1): 29-36.