1. Williams, P.T. and R.P. Bottrill, 1995. Sulfur-polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in tyre pyrolysis oil. Fuel, 74(5): 736-742.
2. Islam, M.R., M. Parveen and H. Haniu, 2010. Properties of sugarcane waste-derived bio-oils obtained by fixed-bed fire-tube heating pyrolysis. Bioresource Technology, 101(11): 4162-4168.
3. Islam, M.R., M. Tushar and H. Haniu, 2008. Production of liquid fuels and chemicals from pyrolysis of Bangladeshi bicycle/rickshaw tire wastes. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 82(1): 96-109.
4. Cunliffe, A.M. and P.T. Williams, 1998. Composition of oils derived from the batch pyrolysis of tyres. Journal of Analytical and applied Pyrolysis, 44(2): 131-152.
5. Dıez, C., O. Martınez, L. Calvo, J. Cara and A. Morán, 2004. Pyrolysis of tyres. Influence of the final temperature of the process on emissions and the calorific value of the products recovered. Waste Management, 24(5): 463-469.
6. Laresgoiti, M., B. Caballero, I. de Marco, A. Torres, M. Cabrero and M. Chomón, 2004. Characterization of the liquid products obtained in tyre pyrolysis. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 71(2): 917-934.
7. Pakdel, H., C. Roy, H. Aubin, G. Jean and S. Coulombe, 1991. Formation of dl-limonene in used tire vacuum pyrolysis oils. Environmental science & technology, 25(9): 1646-1649.
8. Hossain, M.S., and Rahman, A. N. M. M., 2017. Catalytic Pyrolysis of Tyre Wastes for Liquid Fuel. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment, 8(1): 88-94.
9. Hossain, M.S. and A.M. Rahman, 2015. Production of Liquid Fuel from Pyrolysis of WasteTires. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 6(11).
10. Roy, C., A. Chaala and H. Darmstadt, 1999. The vacuum pyrolysis of used tires: End-uses for oil and carbon black products. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, 51(1): 201-221.