1. Enweremadu, C.C., H.L. Rutto and N. Peleowo, 2011. Performance evaluation of a diesel engine fueled with methyl ester of shea butter. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 79: 142-146.
2. Utlu, Z. and M.S. Koçak, 2008. The effect of biodiesel fuel obtained from waste frying oil on direct injection diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions. Renewable Energy, 33(8): 1936-1941.
3. Bora, D.K., 2009. Performance of single cylinder diesel engine with karabi seed biodiesel.
4. Demirbas, A., 2005. Biodiesel production from vegetable oils via catalytic and non-catalytic supercritical methanol transesterification methods. Progress in energy and combustion science, 31(5): 466-487.
5. Shukla, A., A. Dixit and R. Singh, 2005. Detection of argemone oil in mustard oil. Journal of Oleo Science, 54(2): 81-83.
6. Singh, P., S.K. Duran and A. Singh, 2015. Optimization of biodiesel from argemone oil with different reaction parameters and performance analysis in CI engine. International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, 4: 2321-7308.
7. Agarwal, A.K. and A. Dhar, 2013. Experimental investigations of performance, emission and combustion characteristics of Karanja oil blends fuelled DICI engine. Renewable energy, 52: 283-291.
8. Nayak, S.K., S.K. Nayak, P.C. Mishra and S. Tripathy, 2015. Influence of compression ratio on combustion characteristics of a VCR engine using Calophyllum inophyllum biodiesel and diesel blends. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 29(9): 4047-4052.
9. Singh, B. and S. Shukla, 2016. Experimental analysis of combustion characteristics on a variable compression ratio engine fuelled with biodiesel (castor oil) and diesel blends. Biofuels, 7(5): 471-477.
10. Patnaik, P. and S. Acharya, 2013. EFFECT OF COMPRESSION RATIO ON EMISSION OF CI ENGINE USING NEAT KARANJA OIL AND KARANJA OIL METHYL ESTER BLENDS. International Journal of Engineering-Transactions C: Aspects, 27(3): 403.
11. Miraculas, G.A., N. Bose and R.E. Raj, 2016. Optimization of Biofuel Blends and Compression Ratio of a Diesel Engine Fueled with Calophyllum inophyllum Oil Methyl Ester. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 41(5): 1723-1733.
12. Kawade, G.H., S. Satpute and K. Parane, 2015. Optimization of CI engine performance parameters for jatropha biodiesel blending fuel by using ANN software. International Research journal of engineering and technology, 2(03): 1151-1156.
13. Patel, P.D., A. Lakdawala and R.N. Patel, 2016. Box–Behnken response surface methodology for optimization of operational parameters of compression ignition engine fuelled with a blend of diesel, biodiesel and diethyl ether. Biofuels, 7(2): 87-95.
14. Montgomery, D.C., Design and analysis of experiments2017: John Wiley & Sons.