1. Chouhan, A. and A. Sarma, 2011. Modern heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production: a comprehensive review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(9): 4378-4399.
2. Zhang, Y.a., M. Dube, D. McLean and M. Kates, 2003. Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil: 1. Process design and technological assessment. Bioresource technology, 89(1): 1-16.
3. Brennan, L. and P. Owende, 2010. Biofuels from microalgae—a review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14(2): 557-577.
4. Gerpen, J.V., 2005. Biodiesel processing and production. Fuel Processing Technology, 86(10): 1097-1107.
5. Benjumea, P., J.R. Agudelo and A.s.F. Agudelo, 2010. Effect of the degree of unsaturation of biodiesel fuels on engine performance, combustion characteristics, and emissions. Energy & Fuels, 25(1): 77-85.
6. Atadashi, I., M. Aroua and A.A. Aziz, 2010. High quality biodiesel and its diesel engine application: a review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14(7): 1999-2008.
7. Helwani, Z., M. Othman, N. Aziz, W. Fernando and J. Kim, 2009. Technologies for production of biodiesel focusing on green catalytic techniques: a review. Fuel Processing Technology, 90(12): 1502-1514.
8. Basha, S.A., K.R. Gopal and S. Jebaraj, 2009. A review on biodiesel production, combustion, emissions and performance. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 13(6): 1628-1634.
9. Islam, M. and M. Beg, 2004. The fuel properties of pyrolysis liquid derived from urban solid wastes in Bangladesh. Bioresource technology, 92(2): 181-186.
10. Lotero, E., Y. Liu, D.E. Lopez, K. Suwannakarn, D.A. Bruce and J.G. Goodwin, 2005. Synthesis of biodiesel via acid catalysis. Industrial & engineering chemistry research, 44(14): 5353-5363.
11. Felizardo, P., M.J. Neiva Correia, I. Raposo, J.F. Mendes, R. Berkemeier and J.M. Bordado, 2006. Production of biodiesel from waste frying oils. Waste management, 26(5): 487-494.
12. Lam, M.K., K.T. Lee and A.R. Mohamed, 2010. Homogeneous, heterogeneous and enzymatic catalysis for transesterification of high free fatty acid oil (waste cooking oil) to biodiesel: a review. Biotechnology Advances, 28(4): 500-518.
13. Kulkarni, M.G. and A.K. Dalai, 2006. Waste cooking oil an economical source for biodiesel: a review. Industrial & engineering chemistry research, 45(9): 2901-2913.
14. Jacobson, K., R. Gopinath, L.C. Meher and A.K. Dalai, 2008. Solid acid catalyzed biodiesel production from waste cooking oil. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 85(1): 86-91.
15. Liu, X., H. He, Y. Wang, S. Zhu and X. Piao, 2008. Transesterification of soybean oil to biodiesel using CaO as a solid base catalyst. Fuel, 87(2): 216-221.
16. Jitputti, J., B. Kitiyanan, P. Rangsunvigit, K. Bunyakiat, L. Attanatho and P. Jenvanitpanjakul, 2006. Transesterification of crude palm kernel oil and crude coconut oil by different solid catalysts. Chemical Engineering Journal, 116(1): 61-66.
17. Zabeti, M., W.M.A. Wan Daud and M.K. Aroua, 2009. Activity of solid catalysts for biodiesel production: a review. Fuel Processing Technology, 90(6): 770-777.
18. Kouzu, M., T. Kasuno, M. Tajika, S. Yamanaka and J. Hidaka, 2008. Active phase of calcium oxide used as solid base catalyst for transesterification of soybean oil with refluxing methanol. Applied Catalysis A: General, 334(1): 357-365.
19. Miao, C. and Z. Gao, 1997. Preparation and properties of ultrafine SO42-/ZrO2 superacid catalysts. Materials chemistry and physics, 50(1): 15-19.
20. Chen, H., B. Peng, D. Wang and J. Wang, 2007. Biodiesel production by the transesterification of cottonseed oil by solid acid catalysts. Frontiers of Chemical Engineering in China, 1(1): 11-15.
21. Gutierrez-Baez, R., J. Toledo-Antonio, M. Cortes-Jacome, P. Sebastian and A. Vázquez, 2004. Effects of the SO4 groups on the textural properties and local order deformation of SnO2 rutile structure. Langmuir, 20(10): 4265-4271.
22. Balaji, B. and B.M. Chanda, 1998. Simple and high yielding syntheses of β-keto esters catalysed by zeolites. Tetrahedron, 54(43): 13237-13252.
23. Suppes, G.J., M.A. Dasari, E.J. Doskocil, P.J. Mankidy and M.J. Goff, 2004. Transesterification of soybean oil with zeolite and metal catalysts. Applied Catalysis A: General, 257(2): 213-223.
24. Xie, W., X. Huang and H. Li, 2007. Soybean oil methyl esters preparation using NaX zeolites loaded with KOH as a heterogeneous catalyst. Bioresource technology, 98(4): 936-939.
25. Ramos, M.J., A. Casas, L. Rodríguez, R. Romero and Á. Pérez, 2008. Transesterification of sunflower oil over zeolites using different metal loading: A case of leaching and agglomeration studies. Applied Catalysis A: General, 346(1): 79-85.
26. Nzila, C., J. Dewulf, H. Spanjers, D. Tuigong, H. Kiriamiti and H. Van Langenhove, 2012. Multi criteria sustainability assessment of biogas production in Kenya. Applied Energy, 93: 496-506.
27. Kim, M., S. Yan, S.O. Salley and K. Ng, 2009. The Effect of Sodium on the Catalytic Activity of ZnO-Al2O3/ZSM-5 and SnO-Al2O3/ZSM-5 for the Transesterification of Vegetable Oil with Methanol.
28. Argauer, R.J., Crystalline zeolite zsm-s and method, 1972, Google Patents.
29. Ruppel, T., T. Huybrighs and C. Shelton, 2008. Fatty acid methyl esters in B100 biodiesel by gas chromatography (Modified EN 14103). Perkin Elmer’s application note. Shelton. CT USA.