1. Kakoi, B., J.W. Kaluli, P. Ndiba and G. Thiong’o, 2016. Banana pith as a natural coagulant for polluted river water. Ecological Engineering, 95: 699-705.
2. Antov, M.G., M.B. Šćiban and N.J. Petrović, 2010. Proteins from common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) seed as a natural coagulant for potential application in water turbidity removal. Bioresource technology, 101(7): 2167-2172.
3. Radoiu, M.T., D.I. Martin, I. Calinescu and H. Iovu, 2004. Preparation of polyelectrolytes for wastewater treatment. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 106(1): 27-37.
4. Šćiban, M., M. Klašnja, M. Antov and B. Škrbić, 2009. Removal of water turbidity by natural coagulants obtained from chestnut and acorn. Bioresource technology, 100(24): 6639-6643.
5. Li, J., S. Jiao, L. Zhong, J. Pan and Q. Ma, 2013. Optimizing coagulation and flocculation process for kaolinite suspension with chitosan. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 428: 100-110.
6. Xu, W., Q. Yue, B. Gao and B. Du, 2015. Impacts of organic coagulant aid on purification performance and membrane fouling of coagulation/ultrafiltration hybrid process with different Al-based coagulants. Desalination, 363: 126-133.
7. Kimura, M., Y. Matsui, K. Kondo, T.B. Ishikawa, T. Matsushita and N. Shirasaki, 2013. Minimizing residual aluminum concentration in treated water by tailoring properties of polyaluminum coagulants. Water research, 47(6): 2075-2084.
8. Ganjidoust, H., K. Tatsumi, T. Yamagishi and R. Gholian, 1997. Effect of synthetic and natural coagulant on lignin removal from pulp and paper wastewater. Water Science and Technology, 35(2-3): 291-296.
9. Okuda, T., A.U. Baes, W. Nishijima and M. Okada, 1999. Improvement of extraction method of coagulation active components from Moringa oleifera seed. Water research, 33(15): 3373-3378.
10. Tripathi, P., N. Chaudhuri and S. Bokil, 1976. Nirmali seed a naturally occurring coagulant. Indian J. Environ. Health, 18(4).
11. Teh, C.Y., T.Y. Wu and J.C. Juan, 2014. Potential use of rice starch in coagulation–flocculation process of agro-industrial wastewater: treatment performance and flocs characterization. Ecological Engineering, 71: 509-519.
12. Muthuraman, G. and S. Sasikala, 2014. Removal of turbidity from drinking water using natural coagulants. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 20(4): 1727-1731.
13. Yin, C.-Y., 2010. Emerging usage of plant-based coagulants for water and wastewater treatment. Process Biochemistry, 45(9): 1437-1444.
14. Abidin, Z.Z., N.S.M. Shamsudin, N. Madehi and S. Sobri, 2013. Optimisation of a method to extract the active coagulant agent from Jatropha curcas seeds for use in turbidity removal. Industrial Crops and Products, 41: 319-323.
15. Abo-El-Enein, S., M. Eissa, A. Diafullah, M. Rizk and F. Mohamed, 2011. Utilization of a low cost agro-residue for production of coagulant aids and their applications. Journal of hazardous materials, 186(2): 1200-1205.
16. Choy, S.Y., K.N. Prasad, T.Y. Wu, M.E. Raghunandan and R.N. Ramanan, 2016. Performance of conventional starches as natural coagulants for turbidity removal. Ecological Engineering, 94: 352-364.
17. Yang, Z.L., B.Y. Gao, Q.Y. Yue and Y. Wang, 2010. Effect of pH on the coagulation performance of Al-based coagulants and residual aluminum speciation during the treatment of humic acid–kaolin synthetic water. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 178(1): 596-603.
18. Bhatia, S., Z. Othman and A.L. Ahmad, 2007. Pretreatment of palm oil mill effluent (POME) using Moringa oleifera seeds as natural coagulant. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 145(1): 120-126.
19. Bhatia, S., Z. Othman and A.L. Ahmad, 2007. Coagulation–flocculation process for POME treatment using Moringa oleifera seeds extract: Optimization studies. Chemical Engineering Journal, 133(1): 205-212.
20. Sengupta, M.E., B. Keraita, A. Olsen, O.K. Boateng, S.M. Thamsborg, G.R. Pálsdóttir and A. Dalsgaard, 2012. Use of Moringa oleifera seed extracts to reduce helminth egg numbers and turbidity in irrigation water. Water research, 46(11): 3646-3656.
21. Kukić, D.V., M.B. Šćiban, J.M. Prodanović, A.N. Tepić and M.A. Vasić, 2015. Extracts of fava bean (Vicia faba L.) seeds as natural coagulants. Ecological Engineering, 84: 229-232.
22. Choy, S.Y., K.M.N. Prasad, T.Y. Wu, M.E. Raghunandan and R.N. Ramanan, 2014. Utilization of plant-based natural coagulants as future alternatives towards sustainable water clarification. Journal of environmental sciences, 26(11): 2178-2189.
23. Ramavandi, B., 2014. Treatment of water turbidity and bacteria by using a coagulant extracted from Plantago ovata. Water Resources and Industry, 6: 36-50.