1. Skjånes, K., C. Rebours, and P. Lindblad, 2012. Potential for green microalgae to produce hydrogen, pharmaceuticals and other high value products in a combined process. Critical Reviews in Biotechnology, 1–44.
2. Salim, S., R. Bosma, M.H. Vermuë, R.H. Wijffels, 2011. Harvesting of microalgae by bio-flocculation. Journal of Applied Phycology, 23: 849–855.
3. Mohsin, R., Z.A. Majid, A.H. Shihnan, N.S. Nasri, Z. Sharer, 2015. Effect of Biodiesel Blend on Exhaust Emission and Engine Performance of Diesel Dual Fuel Engine. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment, 6: 154-160.
4. Van Beilen, J.B. 2010. Why microalgal biofuels won’t save the internal combustion engine. Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining, 4: 41–52.
5. Uduman, N. Y. Qi, M.K. Danquah, and A.F. Hoadley, 2010. Marine microalage flocculation and focussed beam reflectance measurement. Chemical Engineering Journal, 162: 935–40.
6. Brennan, L. and P. Owende, 2010. Biofuels from microalgae-a review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14: 557–577.
7. Chen, C.Y., K.L. Yeh, R. Aisyah, D.J. Lee, J.S. Chang, 2011. Cultivation, photobioreactor design and harvesting of microalgae for biodiesel production. Bioresource Technology, 102: 71–81.
8. Park, J.K., R.J. Craggs, and A.N. Shilton, 2011. Wastewater treatment high rate algal ponds for biofuel production. Bioresourse Technology, 102: 35–42.
9. Rawat, I., R.R. Kumar, T. Mutanda, and F. Bux, 2011. Dual role of microalgae: phycoremediation of domestic wastewater and biomass production for sustainable biofuels production. Applied Energy, 88: 3411–24.
10. Pragya, N., K.K. Pandey, and P.K. Sahoo, 2013, A review on harvesting, oil extraction and biofuels production technologies from microalgae. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 24: 159–171.
11. Papazi, A., P. Makridis, and P. Divanach, 2010. Harvesting Chlorella minutissima using cell coagulants. Journal of Applied Phycology, 22: 349–355.
12. Aisyah, S.I., M.N.S. Norfariha, M.A.M. Azlan, I. Norli, 2014. Comparison of Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymers as Flocculant for Textile Wastewater Treatment. Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment, 5 : 436-445
13. Nassar, N.N., 2010. Rapid removal and recovery of Pb(II) from wastewater by magnetic nanoadsorbents. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 184: 538–546.
14. Benemann, J.R., 1997, Feasibility analysis of photobiological hydrogen production. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 22: 979–987
15. Zhang, X., and R. Bai, 2003. Surface electric properties of polypyrrole in aqueous solutions, Langmuir 19: 10703–10709.
16. Ansari, R., N.K. Fahim, and A.F. Dellavar, 2009. Removal of thiocyanate ions from aqueous solutions using polypyrrole and polyaniline conducting electroactive polymers. Journal of the Iranian Chemical Society, 2: 163-171.
17. Chinnasamy, S., A. Bhatnagar, R.W. Hunt, and K.C. Das, 2010. Microalgae cultivation in a wastewater dominated by carpet milleffluents for biofuel applications. Bioresource Technology, 101: 3097-3105.
18. Widholm, J.M., 1972. The use fluorescein diacetate and phenosafranine for determining viability of cultured plant cells. Stain Technology, 47: 89–94.
19. Kang, E.T., K.G. Neoh, and K.L. Tan, 1993. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopic studies of electroactive polymers. Advance in Polymer Science, 106: 135-190.
20. Xu, L., C. Guo, F. Wang, S. Zheng, and C.Z. Liu, 2011. A simple and rapid harvesting method for microalgae by in situ magnetic separation. Bioresourse Technology, 102: 10047–10051.
21. Hena, S., 2010. Removal of chromium hexavalent ion from aqueous solutions using biopolymer chitosan coated with poly 3-methyl thiophene polymer. Journal of Hazardous Material, 181:474–479.
22. Freundlich, H., 1907. Ueber die adsorption in Loesungen, Z. Physical Chemistry, 57: 385–470.
23. Zheng, H., Z. Gao, J. Yin, X. Tang, X. Ji, and H. Huang, 2012. Harvesting of microalgae by flocculation with poly (γ-glutamic acid). Bioresourse Technology, 112: 212–220.
24. Prochazkova, G., I. Safarik, and T. Branyik, 2013. Harvesting microalgae with microwave synthesized magnetic microparticles. Bioresour. Technol. 130: 472–477.
25. Hena, S., N. Fatihah, S. Tabassum, S. Lim, and J. Lalung, 2015. Magnetophoretic harvesting of freshwater microalgae using Polypyrrole/Fe3O4 nanocomposite and its reusability, Journal of Applied Phycology, DOI: 10.1007/s10811-015-0719-x.
26. Bai, R., and X. Zhang, 2001. Polypyrrole-Coated Granules for Humic Acid Removal. Journal of Colloid Interface Science, 243: 52–60.
27. Cassignol, C., P. Olivier, and A. Ricard, 1998. Influence of the Dopant on the Polypyrrole Moisture Content: Effects on Conductivity and Thermal Stability. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 70: 1567–1577.
28. Ras, M., Lardon, L., Bruno, S., Bernet, N., Steyer, J. P., 2011. Experimental study on a coupled process of production and anaerobic digestion of Chlorella vulgaris. Bioresource Technology. 102: 200-206.
29. Oh, H.M., Lee, S. J., Park, M. H., Kim, H. S., Kim H. C., Yoon, J. H., Kwon, G. S., Yoon, B. D., 2001. Harvesting of Chlorella vulgaris using bioflocculant from Paenibacillus sp. AM49. Biotechnology, 15:1229-1234.
30. Xu, L., Wang, F., Li, H. Z., Hu, Z. M., Guo, C., Liu, C. Z., 2010. Develpoment of an efficient electroflocculation technology integrated with dispersed air flotation for harvesting microalgae. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology. 85: 1504-1507.