1. Sondergaard, M., B. Riemann , and L.M. Jensen, 1988. Pelagic Food Web processes in an oligotrophic lake. Hydrobiologia, 164: 271-286.
2. Trites, A.W., 2001. Food Webs in the Ocean: Who Eats Whom and How Much?. Reykjavik Conference on Responsible Fisheries in the Marine Ecosystem.
3. Pinnegar, J. K., and N. V. C. Polunin. 1999. Differential fractionation of delta δ13C and δ15N among fish tissues: Implications for the study of trophic interactions. Functional Ecology, 13: 225-231.
4. Michener, H. Robert, and L. Kaufman, 2007. Stable isotope ratios as tracers in marine food webs: an update. Stable isotopes in ecology and environmental science, 238-282.
5. Peterson, J. Bruce, and B. Fry, 1987. Stable isotopes in ecosystem studies.Annual review of ecology and systematics, 293-320.
6. Hobson, A. Keith, 1999. Tracing origins and migration of wildlife using stable isotopes: a review. Oecologia, 120: 314-326.
7. Abreu, P. C., C.S. Costa, C. Bemvenuti, C. Odebrecht, W. Graneli, and A.M. Anesio, 2006. Eutrophication processes and trophic interactions in a shallow estuary: preliminary results based on stable isotope analysis (δ13C and δ15N). Estuaries and Coasts, 29: 277-285.
8. Sulzman and W. Elizabeth, 2007. Stable isotope chemistry and measurement: a primer. Eds. R. Michener, and K. Lajtha. Blackwell Publishing, Oxford.
9. Zulkifli, S. Z., F. Mohamat-Yusuff, A. Mukhtar, A. Ismail, and N. Miyazaki, 2014. Determination of food web in intertidal mudflat of tropical mangrove ecosystem using stable isotope markers: A preliminary study. Life Science Journal, 11, 427-431.
10. Zanden, M., and J.B. Rasmussen, 2001. Variation in δ15N and δ13C trophic fractionation: implications for aquatic food web studies. Limnology and oceanography, 46: 2061-2066.
11. Cabana, G., and J.B. Rasmussen, 1996. Comparison of aquatic food chains using nitrogen isotopes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 93: 10844-10847.
12. Vander Zanden, M. J., J.M. Casselman, and J.B. Rasmussen, 1999. Stable isotope evidence for the food web consequences of species invasions in lakes.Nature, 401: 464-467.
13. Hashim, Z. H., A.S.R.M Shah, M.S. Mohammad, M. Mansor, and S.A.M. Sah, 2012. Fishes of Sungai Enam and Sungai Telang in Temengor Reservoir, Perak, Malaysia. Check List, 8: 027-031.
14. Hamid, M. A., M. Mansor, Z.H. Hashim, M. Syaiful, and M.A. Hamid, 2012. A comparative study of fish population in Temengor Reservoir and Bersia Reservoir, Perak, Malaysia. Journal of Research in Biology, 2: 184-192.
15. NAHRIM, 2005. A Desk Study on the Status of Eutrophication of Lakes in Malaysia. Seri Kembangan: National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia; 2009.
16. Huang, Y. F., S.Y. Ang, K.M. Lee, and T.S. Lee, 2015. Quality of Water Resources in Malaysia.
17. Thomas C.J., and L.B. Cahoon, 1993. Stable isotope analyses differentiate between different trophic pathways supporting rocky-reef fishes. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 95:19–24.
18. Tieszen L.L., T.W. Boutton, K.G. Tesdahl, N.A. Slade, 1983. Fractionation and turnover of stable carbon isotopes in animal tissues: implications for δ13C analysis of diet. Oecologia 57: 32–37.
19. Jacob, U., K. Mintenbeck, T. Brey, R. Knust, K. Beyer, 2005. Stable isotope food web studies: A 775 case for standardized sample treatment. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 287: 251-253.
20. Matthews, W., 1998. Patterns in Freshwater Fish Ecology. New York; Kluwer Academic Publishers, 365.
21. Lloyd R., 1992.Pollution and freshwater fish. Fishing News Books, Oxford, UK., 192.
23. Garcia, A. M., D.J. Hoeinghaus, J.P. Vieira, and K.O. Winemiller, 2007. Isotopic variation of fishes in freshwater and estuarine zones of a large subtropical coastal lagoon. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 73: 399-408.
24. Marshall, J. D., J.R Brooks, and K. Lajtha, 2007. Sources of variation in the stable isotopic composition of plants. Stable isotopes in ecology and environmental science, 22-60.
25. Rogers, K. M., 2013. Using Stable Isotopes to detect land use change and nitrogen sources in aquatic systems. Assessing Nutrient Dynamics in River Basins, 129.
26. Ambak, M. Azmi, M. M. Isa, M. Z. Zakaria, and M.A. Ghaffar. Fishes of Malaysia, 2012.
27. Minagawa, M., and E. Wada, 1984. Stepwise enrichment of N-15 along food-chains further evidence and the relation between delta-N-15 and animal age. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 48: 1135-1140.
28. Vanderklift, M.A., and S. Ponsard, 2003. Sources of variation in consumer-diet d15N enrichment: a meta-analysis. Oecologia. 136: 169-182