1. FAO. The State of World Fisheries and Aquaculture 2012. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization, 87.
2. Zhou, H., C. Jiang, L. Zhu, X. Wang, X. Hu, J. Cheng, M. Xie, 2011. Impact of pond and fence aquaculture on reservoir environment. Water Science and Engineering, 4: 92-100.
3. Abery, N.W., F. Sukadi, A.A. Budhiman, E.S. Kartamihardja, S. Koeshendrajana, A.A. Buddhiman and S.S. de Silva, 2005. Fisheries and cage culture of three reservoirs in West Java, Indonesia; a case study of ambitious development and resulting interactions. Fisheries Management and Ecology, 12: 315-330.
4. Nyanti, L., K.M. Hii, A. Sow, I. Norhadi and T.Y. Ling, 2012. Impacts of aquaculture at different depths and distances from cage culture sites in Batang Ai Hydroelectric Dam Reservoir, Sarawak, Malaysia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 2012, 19: 45:1-456.
5. Ling, T.Y., D.D. Paka, L. Nyanti, I. Norhadi and J.J.J. Emang, 2012. Water quality at Batang Ai Hydroelectric Reservoir (Sarawak, Malaysia) and implications for aquaculture. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 2: 23-30.
6. Ling, T.Y., T.Z.E. Lee and L. Nyanti, 2013. Phosphorus in Batang Ai Hydroelectric Dam Reservoir, Sarawak, Malaysia. World Applied Science Journal, 28: 1348-1354.
7. Ling, T.Y., L. Nyanti, C.K. Leong and Y.M. Wong, 2013. Comparison of water quality at different locations at Batang Ai Reservoir, Sarawak, Malaysia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 26: 1473-1481.
8. APHA, 1998. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. (20th Ed.) Washington, D.C.: American Public Health Association.
9. Environmental Sciences Section. 1991. ESS Method 150.1: Chlorophyll- Spectrophotometric. Madison: Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene.
10. Hach. 2005. Spectrophotometer procedure manual. USA: Hach.872.
11. Elci, S., 2008. Effects of thermal stratification and mixing on reservoir water quality. Limology, 9: 135–142.
12. Nürnberg, G.K., M. Shaw, P.J. Dillon and D.J. McQueen, 1986. Internal phosphorus load in an oligotrophic precambrian shield lake with an anoxic hypolimnion. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 43: 574-580.
13. Nürnberg, G.K., 1998. Prediction of phosphorus release rates from total and reductant-soluble phosphorus in anoxic lake sediments. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences, 45: 453-462.
14. Nürnberg, G.K., 2009. Assessing internal phosphorus load - Problems to be solved. Lake and Reservoir Management, 25: 419-432.
15. Carter, L.D., and A.R. Dzialowski, 2012. Predicting sediment phosphorus release rates using landuse and water-quality data Freshwater Science 31:1214-1222.
16. Nikolai, S.J., and A.R. Dzialowski, 2014. Effects of internal phosphorus loading on nutrient limitation in a eutrophic reservoir. Limnologica, 49:33-41.
17. Guo, L.G., and Z.J. Li, 2003. Effects of nitrogen and phosphorus from fish cage-culture on the communities of a shallow lake in the middle Yangtze River basin of China. Aquaculture, 226: 201-212.
18. Gondwe, M.J., S.J. Guildford and R.E. Hecky, 2011. Carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus loadings from tilapia fish cages in Lake Malawi and factors influencing their magnitude, Journal of Great Lakes Research, 37: 93-101.
19. Barbiero, R.P., and M.L. Tuchman, 2004. The deep chlorophyll maximum in Lake Superior. Journal of Great Lakes Research, 30: 256-268.
20. Carlson, R.E., and J. Simpson, 1996. A Coordinator's Guide to Volunteer Lake Monitoring Methods. North American Lake Management Society. 96.