1. Akgül, M., 2014. Enhancement of the anionic dye adsorption capacity of clinoptiloliteby Fe3+-grafting. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 267: 1-8.
2. Senthilkumaar, S., P. Kalaamani, K. Porkodi, P. R. Varadarajanand and C. V. Subburaam, 2006. Adsorption of dissolved Reactive red dye from aqueous phase onto activated carbon prepared from agricultural waste. Bioresource Technology, 97: 1618-1625.
3. Santhy, K. and P. Selvapathy, 2006. Removal of reactive dyes from wastewater by adsorption on coir pith activated carbon, Bioresource Technology, 97: 1329-1336.
4. Malamis, S. and E. Katsou, 2013. A review on zinc and nickel adsorption on natural and modified zeolite, bentonite and vermiculite: Examination of process parameters, kinetics and isotherms. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 252: 428-461.
5. Wang, S. and Y. Peng, 2010. Natural zeolites as effective adsorbents in water and wastewater treatment. Chemical Engineering Journal, 156: 11-24.
6. Dong, J., Z. Xu and S. M. Kuznicki, 2009. Magnetic multi- functional nano composites for environmental applications. Advanced Functional Materials, 19(8): 1268-1275.
7. Kanthasamy, R., K. Barquist and S.C. Larsen, 2008. Transition metal and organic function-alization of hollow zeolite structures. Microporous Mesoporous Materials, 113: 554-561.
8. Innocenzi, P., P. Falcaro, D. Grosso and F. Babonneau, 2003. Order-disorder transitions and evolution of silica structure in self-assembled mesostructured silica films studied by FTIR spectroscopy. Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 107: 4711-4717.
9. Li, F., 2013. Layer-by-layer loading iron onto mesoporous silica surfaces: synthesis, characterization and application for As(V) removal. Microporousand Mesoporous Materials, 171: 139-146.
10. Salgado-Gómez, N., M.G. Macedo-Miranda and M.T. Olguín, 2014. Chromium VI adsorption from sodium chromate and potassium dichromate aqueous systems by hexadecyltrimethylammonium-modified zeolite-rich tuff. Applied Clay Science, 95: 197-204.
11. Lin, L., Z. Lei, L. Wang, X. Liu, Y. Zhang, C. Wan, D. Lee, J. H. Tay, 2013. Adsorption mechanisms of high-levels of ammonium onto natural and NaCl-modified zeolites. Separation and Purification Technology, 103: 15-20.
12. Li, Y., N. Sun, L. .Li, N. Zhao, F. Xiao, W. Wei, Y. Sun and W. Huang, 2013. Grafting of amines on ethanol-extracted SBA-15 for CO2 adsorption. Materials, 6: 981-999.
13. Greggand, S. J. and K.S.W. Sing, 1982. Adsorption, Surface Area and Porosity, 2nd ed., Academic Press, London.
14. Nethaji, S., A. Sivasamy, G. Thennarasu , and S. Saravanan , 2010. Adsorption of Malachite Green dye onto activated carbon derived from Borassus aethiopum flower biomass, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 181: 271-280.
15. Ogunmodede, O. T., A. A. Ojo, E. Adewole and O. L. Adebayo, 2015. Adsorptive removal of anionic dye from aqueous solutions by mixture of Kaolin and Bentonite clay: Characteristics, isotherm, kinetic and thermodynamic studies. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment 6(2): 147-153.
16. Khattriand, S. D. and M.K. Singh, 2009. Removal of malachite green from dye wastewater using neem sawdust by adsorption. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 167: 1089-1094.
17. Mahalakshmi, K., S.K. Suja, K. Yazhini, S. Mathiya and G. Jayanthi Kalaivani, 2014. A Novel Approach to Investigate Adsorption of Crystal Violet from Aqueous Solutions Using Peels of Annona squamosal. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment 5(2): 113-123.
18. Ergene, A., K. Ada, S. Tan and H. Katırcıoğlu, 2009. Removal of Remazol Brilliant Blue R dye from aqueous solutions by adsorption onto immobilized cenedesmus quadricauda: Equilibrium and kinetic modeling studies. Desalination, 249(3): 1308.-1314.
19. Vimonses, V., S. Lei, B. Jin, C. W. K. Chow and C. Saint, 2009. Adsorption of congo red bythree Australian kaolins. Applied Clay Science, 43: 465–472.
20. Baskaralingam, P., M. Pulikesi, D. Elango, V. Ramamurthi and S. Sivanesan, 2006. Adsorption of acid dye onto organobentonite. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 128: 138-144.
21. Hamdaoui, O., F. Saoudi, M. Chiha and E. Naffrechoux, 2008. Sorption of malachite green by a novel sorbent, dead leaves of plane tree: Equilibrium and kinetic modeling. Chemical Engineering Journal, 143: 73-84.
22. Hameed, B. H. and A. A. Ahmad, 2009. Batch adsorption of methylene blue from aqueous solution by garlic peel, an agricultural waste biomass. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 164: 870-875.
23. Marinovic, V., M. Ristic and M. Dostanic, 2005. Dynamic adsorption of trinitrotoluene on granular activated carbon. Journal of Hazardous Materials B, 117:121-128.
24. Langmuir, I, 1918. The adsorption of gases on plane surfaces of glass, mica and platinum. Journal of American Chemical Society, 40: 1361-1403.
25. Freundlich, H.M.F., 1906. Over the adsorption in solution. Journal of Physical Chemistry, 57: 385-470.
26. Langergren, S., and B. K. Svenska, 1898. Zur theorie der sogenannten adsorption geloester stoffe, Veternskapsakad Handlingar, 24 (4), 1-39.
27. Ho, Y.S., and G., Mckay, 1998. Sorption of dye from aqueous solution by peat, Chemical Engineering Journal, 70, 115-124.