1. Tiseo, I. Production of Polyethylene Terephthalate Bottles Worldwide from 2004 to 2021. 2020; Available from: www.statista.com.
2. Gupta, R., V.K. Shukla and P. Agarwal, 2019. Sustainable Transformation in Modest Fashion through “Rpet Technology” and “Dry-Dye” Process, Using Recycled Pet Plastic. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering
, 8(3): 5415–5421. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijrte.A1432.098319
3. Marani, D., R. Ramadori, V. Renzi, C. Braguglia and A. Di Pinto, 2004. Improving Stp Performance by Lime Addition, in Enhancing Urban Environment by Environmental Upgrading and Restoration. Springer. p. 215-226. https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-2694-3_19
4. Damanhuri, E. and T. Padmi, 2009. Current Situation of Waste Recycling in Indonesia, in 3r Policies for Southeast and East Asia. ERIA Research Project Report 2008-6-1. p. 23-52.
5. Kristina, H.J., A. Christiani and E. Jobiliong, 2018. The Prospects and Challenges of Plastic Bottle Waste Recycling in Indonesia. in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, pp: 012027. https://iopscience.iop.org
6. Sarioğlu, E. and H.K. Kaynak, 2017. Pet Bottle Recycling for Sustainable Textiles, in Polyester- Production, Characterization and Innovative Applications, N.O. Camlibel, Editor., IntechOpen. p. 9789535138815, http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/intechopen.72589
7. Archna, A., V. Moses, S. Sagar, V. Shivraj and S. Chetan, 2016. A Review on Processing of Waste Pet (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Plastics. International Journal of Polymer Science and Engineering
, 1(1-2): https://doi.org/10.37628/ijpse.v1i1-2.120
8. Jabłońska, B., P. Kiełbasa, M. Korenko and T. Dróżdż, 2019. Physical and Chemical Properties of Waste from Pet Bottles Washing as a Component of Solid Fuels. Energies
, 12(11): 2197. https://doi.org/10.3390/en12112197
9. Irfan, M., T. Butt, N. Imtiaz, N. Abbas, R.A. Khan and A. Shafique, 2017. The Removal of Cod, Tss and Colour of Black Liquor by Coagulation–Flocculation Process at Optimized Ph, Settling and Dosing Rate. Arabian Journal of Chemistry
, 10S2307-S2318. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.arabjc.2013.08.007
10. Kumar, P., T.T. Teng, S. Chand and K.L. Wasewar, 2011. Treatment of Paper and Pulp Mill Effluent by Coagulation. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 5(8):
11. Tantemsapya, N., W. Wirojanagud and S. Sakolchai, 2004. Removal of Color, Cod and Lignin of Pulp and Paper Wastewater Using Wood Ash. Songklanakarin Journal of Science and Technology, 26(1): 1-12.
12. Hubbe, M.A., J.R. Metts, D. Hermosilla, M.A. Blanco, L. Yerushalmi, F. Haghighat, P. Lindholm-Lehto, Z. Khodaparast, M. Kamali and A. Elliott, 2016. Wastewater Treatment and Reclamation: A Review of Pulp and Paper Industry Practices and Opportunities. BioResources, 11(3): 7953-8091.
13. Putri, A.S. and P. Soewondo, 2010. Optimizing Dye Removal from Textile Wastewater Using Two Stages Coagulation. Jurnal Teknik Lingkungan, 16(1): 10-20.
14. Ayeche, R., 2012. Treatment by Coagulation-Flocculation of Dairy Wastewater with the Residual Lime of National Algerian Industrial Gases Company (Nigc-Annaba). Energy procedia
, 18: 147-156. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.egypro.2012.05.026
15. Yaser, A., T. Cassey, M. Hairul and A. Shazwan, 2014. Current Review on the Coagulation/Flocculation of Lignin Containing Wastewater. International Journal of Waste Resources
, 4(3): 153-159. https://doi.org/10.4172/2252-5211.1000153
16. Sahu, O. and P. Chaudhari, 2013. Review on Chemical Treatment of Industrial Waste Water. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management
, 17(2): 241-257. https://doi.org/10.4314/jasem.v17i2.8
18. Mehmood, K., S.K.U. Rehman, J. Wang, F. Farooq, Q. Mahmood, A.M. Jadoon, M.F. Javed and I. Ahmad, 2019. Treatment of Pulp and Paper Industrial Effluent Using Physicochemical Process for Recycling. Water
, 11(11): 2393. https://doi.org/10.3390/w11112393
19. Sher, F., A. Malik and H. Liu, 2013. Industrial Polymer Effluent Treatment by Chemical Coagulation and Flocculation. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering
, 1(4): 684-689. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2013.07.003
20. Zainuddin, N., M. Rosley, F. Anuar and N. Sarwani, 2019. Reduction of Chemical Oxygen Demand (Cod) Effluent of Plastic Recycling Processing Plant Using Ld Slag. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering
, 8(4): 6750-6755. https://doi.org/10.35940/ijrte.D5217.118419
21. American Public Health Association (APHA), 2012. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. Water Environment Federation.
22. Santos, A., B. Teixeira, J. Agnelli and S. Manrich, 2005. Characterization of Effluents through a Typical Plastic Recycling Process: An Evaluation of Cleaning Performance and Environmental Pollution. Resources, conservation and recycling
, 45(2): 159-171. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2005.01.011