1. Yahaya, L.E. and Akinlabi, A.K., 2016. Equilibrium sorption of Lead (II) in aqueous solution onto EDTA-modified Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) Pod husk residue. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy and Environment, 7(1): 58-63.
2. Yunus, Z.M., Othman, N., Hamdan, R. and Ruslan, N.N., 2017. Honeydew Rind Activated Carbon as an Adsorbent for Zn (II) and Cr (III) Removal from Aqueous Solution: An Optimization Study. Pertanika Journal of Science & Technology, 25(105): 155-162.
3. Parveen, S., Bharose, R. and Singh, D., 2017. Assessment of physicochemical properties of tannery waste water and its impact on fresh water quality. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6(4): 1879-1887.
4. Juel, M.A.I., Syed, S.A. and Dey, T.K., 2017. Assessment of Kinetic Coefficients for Chrome Tannery Wastewater Treatment by Activated Sludge System. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy and Environment, 8(1): 56-60.
5. Gogda, A.A., Patidar, R. and Rebary, B., 2017. An adsorption study of Sr2+ from saline sources by coconut shell charcoal. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology, 38(8): 1162-1167.
6. Mahlangu, J.M., Simate, G.S. and de Beer, M., 2018. Adsorption of Mn2+ from the Acid Mine Drainage using banana peel. International Journal of Water and Wastewater Treatment, 4(1): 153-159.
7. Duru, C.E. and Duru, I.A., 2017. Adsorption capacity of maize biomass parts in the remediation of Cu2+ ion polluted water. World News of Natural Sciences, 12: 51-62.
8. Adebayo, G.B., Mohammed, A.A. and Sokoya, S.O., 2016. Biosorption of Fe (II) and Cd (II) ions from aqueous solution using a low cost adsorbent from orange peels. Journal of Applied Sciences and Environmental Management, 20(3): 702-714.
9. Schwantes, D., Gonçalves, A.C., Coelho, G.F., Campagnolo, M.A., Dragunski, D.C., Tarley, C.R.T., Miola, A.J. and Leismann, E.A.V., 2016. Chemical modifications of cassava peel as adsorbent material for metals ions from wastewater. Journal of Chemistry, 2016: 1-15.
10. Vieira, M.G.A., de Almeida Neto, A.F., Da Silva, M.G.C., Carneiro, C.N. and Melo Filho, A.A., 2014. Adsorption of lead and copper ions from aqueous effluents on rice husk ash in a dynamic system. Brazilian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 31(2): 519-529.
11. Mohammad, N.K., Ghaemi, A. and Tahvildari, K., 2019. Hydroxide modified activated alumina as an adsorbent for CO2 adsorption: experimental and modeling. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 88: 24-37.
12. Dehghani, M.H., Tajik, S., Panahi, A., Khezri, M., Zarei, A., Heidarinejad, Z. and Yousefi, M., 2018. Adsorptive removal of noxious cadmium from aqueous solutions using poly urea-formaldehyde: a novel polymer adsorbent. MethodsX, 5: 1148-1155.
13. Wu, L., Wan, W., Shang, Z., Gao, X., Kobayashi, N., Luo, G. and Li, Z., 2018. Surface modification of phosphoric acid activated carbon by using non-thermal plasma for enhancement of Cu (II) adsorption from aqueous solutions. Separation and Purification Technology, 197: 156-169
14. USEPA, 2018. Drinking Water Standards and Advisory Tables. United State Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C., USA.
15. Bonilla-Petriciolet, A., Mendoza-Castillo, D.I. and Reynel-Ávila, H.E. eds., 2017. Adsorption processes for water treatment and purification. Cham (Switzerland): Springer.
16. APHA. 2012. Standard Methods for Examination of Water and Wastewater (25th Edition). American Public Health Association, Washington, D.C, USA.
17. Ogbozige, F.J., Ibrahim, F.B. and Adie, D.B., 2018. Drinkable Water Stored in Hot Climates: Interactions among Water Quality Parameters. Arid Zone Journal of Engineering, Technology and Environment, 14(3): 381-390.
18. Sirajo, L., Musa, L. and Ndanusa, I.A., 2018. Determination of Adsorption Kinetics of Coconut Husk Adsorbent for Heavy Metals Removal Using Langmuir and Freundlich Isotherm Expressions. International Journal of Research – Granthaalaya, 6(10): 87-94.
19. Bagheri, M., Nasiri, M., Talaiekhozani, A. and Abedi, I., 2018. Equilibrium Isotherms of Formaldehyde Elimination from the Aqueous Solutions Containing Natural Adsorbents of Rice Bran and the Resulting Ashes. Journal of Human, Environment and Health Promotion, 4(2): 87- 93.
20. Suyamboo, B.K. and Perumal, R.S., 2012. Equilibrium, thermodynamic and kinetic studies on adsorption of a basic dye by Citrullus lanatus rind. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 3(1): 23-34.
21. Liu, X., Xu, X., Dong, X. and Park, J., 2020. Competitive adsorption of heavy metal ions from aqueous solutions onto activated carbon and agricultural waste materials. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 29: 749-761.
22. Li, W., Liao, X., Wang, L. and Huang, Z., 2019. Adsorption of cadmium and lead in wastewater by four kinds of biomass xanthates. Water Science and Technology, 79(6): 1222-1230.
23. Banerjee, K., Ramesh, S.T., Gandhimathi, R., Nidheesh, P.V. and Bharathi, K.S., 2012. A novel agricultural waste adsorbent, watermelon shell for the removal of copper from aqueous solutions. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy and Environment, 3(2):143-156.