1. Al-Mulali, U., Ozturk, I. and Lean, H.H., 2015. The influence of economic growth, urbanization, trade openness, financial development, and renewable energy on pollution in Europe. Natural Hazards, 79(1): 621-644.
2. Luthra, S., Kumar, S., Garg, D. and Haleem, A., 2015. Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41: 762-776.
3. Bhattacharya, M., Paramati, S.R., Ozturk, I. and Bhattacharya, S., 2016. The effect of renewable energy consumption on economic growth: Evidence from top 38 countries. Applied Energy, 162: 733-741.
4. Zhang, D., Wang, J., Lin, Y., Si, Y., Huang, C., Yang, J., Huang, B. and Li, W., 2017. Present situation and future prospect of renewable energy in China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 76: 865-871.
5. Wang, H., Jasim, A. and Chen, X., 2018. Energy harvesting technologies in roadway and bridge for different applications–A comprehensive review. Applied energy, 212: 1083-1094.
6. Shaopeng, W., Mingyu, C. and Jizhe, Z., 2011. Laboratory investigation into thermal response of asphalt pavements as solar collector by application of small-scale slabs. Applied Thermal Engineering, 31(10): 1582-1587.
7. Chiarelli, A., Al-Mohammedawi, A., Dawson, A.R. and Garcia, A., 2017. Construction and configuration of convection-powered asphalt solar collectors for the reduction of urban temperatures. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 112: 242-251.
8. Chiasson, A.D., Spitler, J.D., Rees, S.J. and Smith, M.D., 2000. A model for simulating the performance of a pavement heating system as a supplemental heat rejecter with closed-loop ground-source heat pump systems. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering-Transactions of The ASME, 122(4): 183-191.
9. Liu, X., Rees, S.J. and Spitler, J.D., 2007. Modeling snow melting on heated pavement surfaces. Part I: Model development. Applied Thermal Engineering, 27(5-6): 1115-1124.
10. Liu, X., Rees, S.J. and Spitler, J.D., 2007. Modeling snow melting on heated pavement surfaces. Part II: Experimental validation. Applied Thermal Engineering, 27(5-6): 1125-1131.
11. Tu, Y.P., Li, J. and Guan, C.S., 2010, June. Heat transfer analysis of asphalt concrete pavement based on snow melting. In: International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, IEEE. pp. 3795-3798
12. Chen, M., Wu, S., Wang, H. and Zhang, J., 2011. Study of ice and snow melting process on conductive asphalt solar collector. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 95(12): 3241-3250.
13. Nasir, D.S., Hughes, B.R. and Calautit, J.K., 2015. A study of the impact of building geometry on the thermal performance of road pavement solar collectors. Energy, 93: 2614-2630.
14. Nasir, D.S., Hughes, B.R. and Calautit, J.K., 2017. Influence of urban form on the performance of road pavement solar collector system: Symmetrical and asymmetrical heights. Energy Conversion and Management, 149: 904-917.
15. Nasir, D.S., Hughes, B.R. and Calautit, J.K., 2017. A CFD analysis of several design parameters of a road pavement solar collector (RPSC) for urban application. Applied Energy, 186: 436-449.
16. Guldentops, G., Nejad, A.M., Vuye, C. and Rahbar, N., 2016. Performance of a pavement solar energy collector: Model development and validation. Applied Energy, 163: 180-189.
17. Mallick, R.B., Chen, B.L., Bhowmick, S. and Hulen, M., 2008, August. Capturing solar energy from asphalt pavements. In: International symposium on asphalt pavements and environment, international society for asphalt pavements, Zurich, Switzerland, pp. 161-172.
18. Alonso-Estébanez, A., Pascual-Muñoz, P., Sampedro-García, J.L. and Castro-Fresno, D., 2017. 3D numerical modelling and experimental validation of an asphalt solar collector. Applied Thermal Engineering, 126: 678-688.
19. Mallick, R., Carelli, J., Albano, L., Bhowmick, S. and Veeraragavan, A., 2011. Evaluation of the potential of harvesting heat energy from asphalt pavements. International Journal of Sustainable Engineering, 4(02): 164- 171.
20. Pascual-Muñoz, P., Castro-Fresno, D., Serrano-Bravo, P. and AlonsoEstébanez, A., 2013. Thermal and hydraulic analysis of multilayered asphalt pavements as active solar collectors. Applied Energy, 111: 324- 332.
21. Chiarelli, A., Dawson, A.R. and Garcia, A., 2015. Parametric analysis of energy harvesting pavements operated by air convection. Applied Energy, 154: 951-958.
22. Pan, P., Wu, S., Xiao, Y. and Liu, G., 2015. A review on hydronic asphalt pavement for energy harvesting and snow melting. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 48: 624-634.
23. Dezfooli, A.S., Nejad, F.M., Zakeri, H. and Kazemifard, S., 2017. Solar pavement: A new emerging technology. Solar Energy, 149: 272-284.
24. O'Hegarty, R., Kinnane, O. and McCormack, S.J., 2017. Concrete solar collectors for façade integration: An experimental and numerical investigation. Applied energy, 206: 1040-1061.
25. Sable, A., 2017. Experimental and economic analysis of concrete absorber collector solar water heater with use of dimpled tube. ResourceEfficient Technologies, 3(4): 483-490.
26. Farzan, H., Zaim, E.H. and Ameri, M., 2020. Study on effect of glazing on performance and heat dynamics of asphalt solar collectors: An experimental study. Solar Energy, 202: 429-437. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy and Environment 11(2): 137-145, 2020 145
27. Zaim, E.H., Farzan, H. and Ameri, M., 2020. Assessment of pipe configurations on heat dynamics and performance of pavement solar collectors: An experimental and numerical study. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 37. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2020. 100635
28. Li, B., Wu, S.P., Xiao, Y. and Pan, P., 2015. Investigation of heatcollecting properties of asphalt pavement as solar collector by a threedimensional unsteady model. Materials Research Innovations, 19(sup1): S1-172.
29. Asfour, S., Bernardin, F. and Toussaint, E., 2020. Experimental validation of 2D hydrothermal modelling of porous pavement for heating and solar energy retrieving applications. Road Materials and Pavement Design, 21(3): 666-682.
30. Tahami, S.A., Gholikhani, M., Nasouri, R., Dessouky, S. and Papagiannakis, A.T., 2019. Developing a new thermoelectric approach for energy harvesting from asphalt pavements. Applied energy, 238: 786-795.
31. Algarni, S. and Nutter, D., 2015. Survey of sky effective temperature models applicable to building envelope radiant heat transfer. ASHRAE Transactions, 121(2): 351-364.
32. Lawrence, M.G., 2005. The relationship between relative humidity and the dewpoint temperature in moist air: A simple conversion and applications. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 86(2): 225-234.
33. Bentz, D.P., 2000. A computer model to predict the surface temperature and time-of-wetness of concrete pavements and bridge decks (No. NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)-6551).