1. Manara, P. and Zabaniotou, A., 2012. Towards sewage sludge based biofuels via thermochemical conversion–A review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(5): 2566-2582.
2. Hailemariam, M. and Ajeme, A., 2014. Solid waste management in Adama, Ethiopia: Aspects and challenges. International Journal of Environmental, Chemical, Ecological, Geological and Geophysical Engineering, 8(9): 670-676.
3. Belay Kassa, A., 2019. Current Status, Future Potential and Barriers for Renewable Energy Development in Ethiopia. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 10(4): 269-274.
4. Beyene, H. and Banerjee, S., 2011. Assessment of the pollution status of the solid waste disposal site of Addis Ababa City with some selected trace elements, Ethiopia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 14(7): 1048- 1057.
5. Mekonnen, D., 2017. Assessing Potential and Characterizatio n of Solid Waste of Jimma Town. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 3(8): 414-423.
6. Demirbas, A., 2004. Combustion characteristics of different biomass fuels. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 30(2): 219-230.
7. Zubairu, A. and Gana, S.A., 2014. Production and characterization of briquette charcoal by carbonization of agro-waste. Energy Power, 4(2): 41-47.
8. Late, A. and Mule, M.B., 2013. Composition and characterization study of solid waste from Aurangabad city. Universal Journal of Environmental Research & Technology, 3(1): 55-60.
9. Oladeji, J.T., 2012. Comparative study of briquetting of few selected agro-residues commonly found in Nigeria. The Pacific Journal of Science and Technology, 13(2): 80-86.
10. Emerhi, E.A., 2011. Physical and combustion properties of briquettes produced from sawdust of three hardwood species and different organic binders. Advances in Applied Science Research, 2(6): 236-246.
11. Özyuğuran, A. and Yaman, S., 2017. Prediction of calorific value of biomass from proximate analysis. Energy Procedia, 107: 130-136.
12. Vyas, D.K., Sayyad, F.G., Khardiwar, M.S. and KuMar, S., 2015. Physicochemical Propertieso Briquettes from Different Feed Stock. Current World Environment, 10(1): 263-269.
13. Tumuluru, J.S., Wright, C.T., Kenny, K.L. and Hess, J.R., 2010. A Review on Biomass Densification Technologies for Energy Application. No. INL/EXT-10-18420. Idaho National Laboratory (INL), Idaho Operations Office.
14. Tembe, E.T., Otache, P.O. and Ekhuemelo, D.O., 2014. Density, Shatter index, and Combustion properties of briquettes produced from groundnut shells, rice husks and saw dust of Daniellia oliveri. Journal of Applied Biosciences, 82: 7372-7378.
15. Mesroghli, S., Jorjani, E. and Chelgani, S.C., 2009. Estimation of gross calorific value based on coal analysis using regression and artificial neural networks. International Journal of Coal Geology, 79(1-2): 49-54.
16. Aina, O.M., Adetogun, A. and Iyiola, K.A., 2009. Heat energy from value-added sawdust briquettes of albizia zygia. Ethiopian Journal of Environmental Studies and Management, 2(1): 42-49.
17. Oyelaran, O.A., Bolaji, B.O., Waheed, M.A. and Adekunle, M.F., 2014. Effects of Binding Ratios on Some Densification Characteristics of Groundnut Shell Briquettes. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 5(2): 167-172.
18. Akowuah, J.O., Kemausuor, F. and Mitchual, S.J., 2012. Physicochemical characteristics and market potential of sawdust charcoal briquette. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering, 3(20): 1-6.
19. Chen, J., Haijun, Y., Hao, L., Zhifang, Z. and Mei, L., 2019. Microproperties of Molding Products between Modified Corn Stalk and Pulverized Coal. Iranian (Iranica) Journal of Energy & Environment, 10(2): 72-79.