1. Dwarakish, G.S. and Ganasri, B.P., 2015. Impact of land use change on hydrological systems: A review of current modeling approaches. Cogent Geoscience, 1(1), pp.1-18.
2. Tekleab, S., Mohamed, Y., Uhlenbrook, S. and Wenninger, J., 2014. Hydrologic responses to land cover change: the case of Jedeb mesoscale catchment, Abay/Upper Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia. Hydrological Processes, 28(20), pp.5149-5161.
3. Chase, T.N., Pielke Sr, R.A., Kittel, T.G.F., Nemani, R.R. and Running, S.W., 2000. Simulated impacts of historical land cover changes on global climate in northern winter. Climate Dynamics, 16(2-3), pp.93-105.
4. “Tufa, D.F., Abbulu, Y.E.R.R.A.M.S.E.T.T.Y. and Srinivasarao, G.V.R., 2014. Watershed Hydrological Response to Changes in Land Use/Land Covers Patterns of River Basin: A Review. International Journal of Civil, Structural, Environmental and Infrastructure Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering Research and Development, 4, pp.157-170.
5. Solomon, A., 2005. Land-Use and land-Cover Change in Headstream of Abbay Watershed. Doctoral dissertation, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
6. Zeleke, G. and Hurni, H., 2001. Implications of land use and land cover dynamics for mountain resource degradation in the Northwestern Ethiopian highlands. Mountain Research and Development, 21(2), pp.184-191.
7. Babar, S. and Ramesh, H., 2015. Streamflow response to land use–land cover change over the Nethravathi River Basin, India. Journal of Hydrologic Engineering, 20(10), pp.1-11.
8. Kebede, W., Tefera, M., Habitamu, T. and Alemayehu, T., 2014. Impact of land cover change on water quality and stream flow in lake Hawassa watershed of Ethiopia. Agricultural Sciences, 2014(5), pp.647-659.
9. Lin, Y.P., Hong, N.M., Wu, P.J., Wu, C.F. and Verburg, P.H., 2007. Impacts of land use change scenarios on hydrology and land use patterns in the Wu-Tu watershed in Northern Taiwan. Landscape and Urban Planning, 80(1-2), pp.111-126.
10. Bewket, W., 2002. Land cover dynamics since the 1950s in Chemoga watershed, Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia. Mountain Research and Development, 22(3), pp.263-269.
11. Miheretu, B.A. and Yimer, A.A., 2018. Land use/land cover changes and their environmental implications in the Gelana sub-watershed of Northern highlands of Ethiopia. Environmental Systems Research, 6(7), pp.1-12.
12. Arnold, J.G., Moriasi, D.N., Gassman, P.W., Abbaspour, K.C., White, M.J., Srinivasan, R., Santhi, C., Harmel, R.D., Van Griensven, A., Van Liew, M.W. and Kannan, N., 2012. SWAT: Model use, calibration, and validation. Transactions of the ASABE, 55(4), pp.1491-1508.
13. Nobert, J. and Jeremiah, J., 2012. Hydrological response of watershed systems to land use/cover change. a case of Wami River Basin. The Open Hydrology Journal, 6(1), pp.78-87.
14. Vilaysane, B., Takara, K., Luo, P., Akkharath, I. and Duan, W., 2015. Hydrological stream flow modelling for calibration and uncertainty analysis using SWAT model in the Xedone river basin, Lao PDR. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 28, pp.380-390.
15. Kebede, A., Diekkrüger, B. and Moges, S.A., 2014. Comparative study of a physically based distributed hydrological model versus a conceptual hydrological model for assessment of climate change response in the Upper Nile, Baro-Akobo basin: a case study of the Sore watershed, Ethiopia. International Journal of River Basin Management, 12(4), pp.299-318, 2014.
16. Mengistu, K.T., 2009. Watershed hydrological responses to changes in land use and land cover, and management practices at Hare Watershed, Dissertation Thesis, Research Institute for water and Environment, Universität Siegen, Ethiopia.
17. Gashaw, T., Tulu, T., Argaw, M. and Worqlul, A.W., 2018. Modeling the hydrological impacts of land use/land cover changes in the Andassa watershed, Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia. Science of the Total Environment, 619, pp.1394-1408.
18. Getachew, H.E. and Melesse, A.M., 2012. The impact of land use change on the hydrology of the Angereb Watershed, Ethiopia. International Journal of Water Sciences, 1(4), pp.1-7.